Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick White 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psh, that has nothing on my league: * Mandatory weekly blood tests to ensure managers have optimal levels of electrolytes and red blood cells * Owners must pass a rigourous obstacle course (

When I die, I want Derrick White to lower me into my grave. Just so that he can let me down one last time¬†ūüė≠

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Derrick is like Two Face from Batman. Flip a coin. Who knows what you’ll get.

The same can be said about people on this forum. Quick to love, quick to hate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, coconutman_ said:

Dude hasn't played in a while, lets give him a game to remember what he's capable of.

Neither has Gay and he looks good. Just a shame because Dallas can't play defense but hopefully second half gets going 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

The same can be said about people on this forum. Quick to love, quick to hate. 

Not me. I love DWhite. But he is the definition of inconsistent so far in his career.

Link to post
Share on other sites

he just seems to be a very slow starter when he returns form lay offs - which really should be considered normal, but hes def one that doesnt seem to jump straight back into it. we saw how long it took him to get going earlier in the year from the toe injury then he just started peaking before covid. Think hell need a week or so and hell be back

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Sorry but wtf is this? I get rusty shooting but he's played 13 minutes without a single stat lol 

He looks a little... flabby? Might need a few games to get his legs back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Sorry but wtf is this? I get rusty shooting but he's played 13 minutes without a single stat lol 

LOL, this guy stinks tonight.  Not since Tony Snell has someone went 20 min w/o a single stat.  (1 Turnover)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

just saying, i've noticed josh lloyd has fallen off a little with his fantasy analysis lol

Fcuk that loser. Clueless about fantasy and now he thinks he's a doctor giving medical advice 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonutGiveUp said:

Fcuk that loser. Clueless about fantasy and now he thinks he's a doctor giving medical advice 

lol i still like him as a person, but his analysis has definitely dropped off. its either that the **** he says about guys he doesn't like is too harsh or he's super high on the wrong guys

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea if he'll get comfortable with the way the team currently functions with DeRozan being so ball dominant, and Murray being the one running point.  White just seems to be in no man's land in this lineup.

The DeRozan iso drives didn't work out for them late and they brought White back in when it was a little too late down 10 with two minutes to go.  Hopefully he becomes more integrated as the games go on, but he seemed like an odd fit in that lineup tonight from the little I watched.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CharlesCC2 said:

No idea if he'll get comfortable with the way the team currently functions with DeRozan being so ball dominant, and Murray being the one running point.  White just seems to be in no man's land in this lineup.

The DeRozan iso drives didn't work out for them late and they brought White back in when it was a little too late down 10 with two minutes to go.  Hopefully he becomes more integrated as the games go on, but he seemed like an odd fit in that lineup tonight from the little I watched.


He played well with DeRozan in the bubble iirc. They’ll figure it out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Eltoro said:


He played well with DeRozan in the bubble iirc. They’ll figure it out.

Agreed it seems every time he is about to go off there is a disruption he just needs a good handful of games to show his value. Pop also needs to realize Mills and Gay aren't Ginobili and Duncan and stop playing them so freaking much

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...