NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick White 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psh, that has nothing on my league: * Mandatory weekly blood tests to ensure managers have optimal levels of electrolytes and red blood cells * Owners must pass a rigourous obstacle course (

When I die, I want Derrick White to lower me into my grave. Just so that he can let me down one last time 😭

Posted Images

On 3/12/2021 at 5:22 AM, brosephd said:

those out of positions blocks are what makes him valuable. who do you guys value more ROS, white or wright (delon)

White, easily

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

Calm down fellas, 17 points in his second game back in ages after covid and injury. Happy with that m. He’ll round into form 

Saltiest 17pts I've ever seen in my life.

• Like 2

Ain’t a hot take, ain’t funny or jokes. Kids just super solid and has shown the potential to finish mid round value. To me, 46 fg 82 ft 2.3 threes 14.4 4 rbs 4 asts 0.9 stls 1.1 blks 1.9 tos is mid round value and that’s where he’ll finish

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Flamez said:

And I got laughed at for top 75. Scroll up in the thread ... I said he’d finish top 50 months ago. ***** a lock if he doesn’t get injured 

Mang why you gotta put out a jinx with all the **** we’ve had to go through with this dude

3 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

Somebody on this thread called him a scrub.. 🤣 My man is back..

Not me I have him in two leagues never lost faith. Frustrated yes but man can ball 

• Like 2

Exactly why so confusing when people writing him off after his first game or two back. He showed earlier in year took him a few games to get going then starting to really turn it on then got covid. Give the man a chance!