No Murray so he can run the show and hopefully score more than 17 points lol

• Like 2
  • Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psh, that has nothing on my league: * Mandatory weekly blood tests to ensure managers have optimal levels of electrolytes and red blood cells * Owners must pass a rigourous obstacle course (

When I die, I want Derrick White to lower me into my grave. Just so that he can let me down one last time¬†ūüė≠

Posted Images

I've been patient with him but I've got Mitch returning and I'll be moving on. Hes had bad luck this season and I'm sure he will be a stud in the future 

Took a chance on him (trading Plumlee for him) with the Spurs fantasy playoff schedule, but with Nurk coming back, he's one of the players on the chopping block for sure.

I keep telling myself that he cannot shoot this badly for the ROS but yet it's still happening.

It's becoming harder to defend him.  I wonder if the poor shooting is affecting the rest of his game mentally, particularly the defensive focus with the lack of stocks.  I mean even when DeRozan or Murray are out he can't take over?  It's getting ugly, and maybe I'll be an idiot for holding the bag all season but no way I'm dropping yet knowing what he did just last year.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

6 assists clown. Players are allowed to have off nights 

dude, relax, why so mad. i wasnt attacking you, lmao. it was a sad "lol", i needed a big night from White too

Edited by doomz
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, doomz said:

dude, relax, why so mad. i wasnt attacking you, lmao. it was a sad "lol", i needed a big night from White too

My bad man seen so much attacks lately I misread. Very sad indeed I've defended this dude but atrocious shooting with barely much else 

Close to drop for me but I am not in a hurry cause my team is doing well. Waiting for someone who is worth the drop.

I have this weird tingling feeling he will turn the shooting around soon. 

I dont f ucking know why the f uck are u complaining about ? 
White gave me this week 49 points 14/15fts 2blks 15as 17reb on a terrible 15/48 shooting
He literally just started getting his groove back

R
  E
    L
      A
        X

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Stefan said:

White gave me this week 49 points 14/15fts 2blks 15as 17reb on a terrible 15/48 shooting

R
  E
    L
      A
        X

thanks for this. I am now

R
  E
    L
      A
        X

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Stefan said:

R
  E
    L
      A
        X

Not the same type of game or circumstance (with this other guy going to a new team vs White coming back from multiple layoffs with the toe/COVID), but I'm looking at this like I did with Covington.  He CAN'T shoot this abysmally forever.  RoCo eventually got his shooting on track, and his steals ticked slightly up (could be coincidence or him being more engaged now that he's confident in his shot).

Hoping he finds himself eventually and that it includes all stats ticking up.  Potential is still too good for me to give up, with him being someone who can contribute in pretty much every single category.  For now he's at least helping me hold FT% up.  The fact that he's getting minutes in the 30s, that coach continues to trust him and seemingly needs him to get back on track, and that he's not resting in back to backs is enough good news for me for now I guess.

On another note it looks like he just deleted his Twitter account.  Saw that on the Spurs subreddit, I guess he's catching a lot of flack on there and is tired of dealing with it.  Hopefully it helps him focus more on basketball/his well being.

• Like 1

Fantasy wisdom:

When a player hasn't had any major changes to his situation, still getting minutes, and is simply shooting the ball poorly, you do not drop.

Simple as that.

• Like 3