NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick White 2020-2021 Outlook

Seeing reports that demar might get traded. I’ve been saying he’s gonna finish top 50 this year but if demar got traded, he might just mess around and finish 3rd round value. I know that sounds crazy but I got him averaging around 16 pts 2.4 threes 46 fg 85 ft 4 rbs 4 asts 1.2 stls 1.2 blks with demar on the court, can’t imagine his usage if demar wasn’t there. 

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psh, that has nothing on my league: * Mandatory weekly blood tests to ensure managers have optimal levels of electrolytes and red blood cells * Owners must pass a rigourous obstacle course (

When I die, I want Derrick White to lower me into my grave. Just so that he can let me down one last time 😭

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, MikeXScott said:

Derrick White isn't the guy to say I told you so about. Yeah, he might have a fine stretch run to the season,  he's still not a very good player, just a terrible signing by the Spurs

Someone that can drop 36 in a playoff game and show capabilities of being great defensively with a high iq on a consistent level at this young of an age got the potential to be an I told you player. Something about watching him play passes the shitttt outta the eye test. He’s finishing top 50 if he stays healthy 

Edited by Flamez
  • Like 1

Alright guys, it's time to get honest in here. I'm watching most Spurs games and White is doing mostly cardio and not facilitating as much. 2 assists per game and 12 points is not gonna cut it. I've held long enough and I'm beginning to run out of patience. Are we getting scammed by Josh Lloyd?

Please note that I don't give two ***** about what Josh says. I personally don't think this guy is worth the hype. What am I missing here?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

Alright guys, it's time to get honest in here. I'm watching most Spurs games and White is doing mostly cardio and not facilitating as much. 2 assists per game and 12 points is not gonna cut it. I've held long enough and I'm beginning to run out of patience. Are we getting scammed by Josh Lloyd?

Please note that I don't give two ***** about what Josh says. I personally don't think this guy is worth the hype. What am I missing here?

It's actually 3 assists a game and 13 pts (on bad shooting) so are you like rounding down everything? I picked him up looking for a two way player with stocks and 3's, so 3 asts are fine.

He was not gonna get the play maker role unless DeRozan is gone anyways.

Still believe he’s gonna get better as the season goes on. He’s providing low end glue guy value at around top 100 right now but he’s got the it factor to me and it’s only a matter of time till his lines get beefier. 

23 minutes ago, MikeXScott said:

Season is at the 2/3 rd mark, Derozan is still a Spur, what you see is what you get from White. Not worth the hype

White has played about 23% of the season though.. toe injury . safety protocols.. if you are going to judge his ROS projections based of a choppy 17 games played so far you are missing the boat... i think you are better off looking at his body of work last year when he played consistently.. there is a reason why he got a monster contract..  this one will age well in about a month.. lol

• Like 1

Time to get him again? Have a hard choice between him and Diallo. 

anybody watching the Spurs and could tell if he has found his maximum groove??

Either I’m gonna look like a genius for saying this or like an idiot but whites gonna be putting up top 15 value during fantasy playoffs

Edited by Flamez
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Flamez said:

Either I’m gonna look like a genius for saying this or like an idiot but whites gonna be putting up top 15 value during fantasy playoffs

Agree, his ceiling is high. He hasn't had many consecutive games under his belt to catch momentum. Once his shots start falling and confidence goes up, watch out!

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Flamez said:

If Derozan or Dejounte gets hurt, yeah I can see that

8 hours ago, MikeXScott said:

Can't believe the wild projections in this thread are still going. At some point fsntasy projections collide with actual talent and reality must be accepted.  Aka this guy is just not that good

I thing he is a good player, and clearly Pop sees that too

5 hours ago, Stefan said:

I thing he is a good player, and clearly Pop sees that too

Pop likes his player development genius reputation,  so he overpaid an average player because he invested in him. They'll be dumping that contract soon

59 minutes ago, MikeXScott said:

Pop likes his player development genius reputation,  so he overpaid an average player because he invested in him. They'll be dumping that contract soon

We'll see I guess. . .. . 

• Like 1