NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick White 2020-2021 Outlook

On 3/30/2021 at 5:57 PM, MikeXScott said:

Can't believe the wild projections in this thread are still going. At some point fsntasy projections collide with actual talent and reality must be accepted.  Aka this guy is just not that good

Ya this might be a case of dropping him and feeling a little salty and I hate that you impulsively dropped him. Sometimes you gotta go on YouTube and pull up some highlights or specific games and see with your eyes if the hype is real. With that said, you dropped a fantasy championship winner. Got potential to pop off and produce top 10 numbers in a week and if that happens at the right time then gotta just take the L, respectfully brotha

Edited by Flamez
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psh, that has nothing on my league: * Mandatory weekly blood tests to ensure managers have optimal levels of electrolytes and red blood cells * Owners must pass a rigourous obstacle course (

When I die, I want Derrick White to lower me into my grave. Just so that he can let me down one last time 😭

Posted Images

Derrick White went off on Thursday, hitting 10-of-20 shots and a career-high seven 3-pointers on his way to a career-high 29 points, one rebound, three assists, a steal and two blocks in 45 minutes of a 134-129 double-OT loss to the Hawks. 

Wuuuuut wuuuuuuuuuut ???? 

AhhahHaha

Suck on deez nutz

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Where u at all D.White haters ? Where the f u c k u at ???!!

Last 30 days that's 20 games he's at:

16 points 3as 3reb

1.8 stocks 2.3 3pm

416fg% 877ft% 1.6to

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Stefan said:

16 points 3as 3reb

1.8 stocks 2.3 3pm

416fg% 877ft% 1.6to

watching bomb 3's on me as my opponent has 3 Spurs rostered against me lol

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Stefan said:

16 points 3as 3reb

1.8 stocks 2.3 3pm

416fg% 877ft% 1.6to

Everyone dropped for Tony Bradley 😂

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, squidthunder said:

watching bomb 3's on me as my opponent has 3 Spurs rostered against me lol

Haha funny thing I also have 3 Spurs (White, Murray, Keldon)

Also 3 Celts (Smart, Tatum, RWIII) 

😀

15 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Haha funny thing I also have 3 Spurs (White, Murray, Keldon)

Also 3 Celts (Smart, Tatum, RWIII) 

😀

Yup.. opponent has those same 3 spurs but dropped Keldon this morning

• Like 1
On 1/25/2021 at 12:36 PM, xlosingmyedgex said:

Depends on what DeRozan's and Dejounte's output will be. The latter didn't perform well in the bubble, so Derrick had to take over. That trend has not continued. I expect Derrick to put up around 14/4/4/1stl/1blk. Pop's rotations will be interesting, though. The bench has been carrying them through a lot of games, and he'll be wary of messing up their chemistry. So, either Lonnie steps down into the second unit or Derrick turns into Manu v2.0

What's up, y'all. Close enough.

• Like 2
On 4/15/2021 at 6:03 PM, squidthunder said:

Yup.. opponent has those same 3 spurs but dropped Keldon this morning

Mhm I did that also last night 🤣

This was why a long leash was always the correct play with him.  He just needed to get into a rhythm after the setbacks.

And the great thing is he still has a bit of room to grow.  He is shooting more shots this year, but at 46% on twos, 35% on threes. He shot 51% on twos, and 36% on threes last year.  So hopefully he can shoot at last year's levels (specifically on twos) the rest of the way.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

This was why a long leash was always the correct play with him.  He just needed to get into a rhythm after the setbacks.

And the great thing is he still has a bit of room to grow.  He is shooting more shots this year, but at 46% on twos, 35% on threes. He shot 51% on twos, and 36% on threes last year.  So hopefully he can shoot at last year's levels (specifically on twos) the rest of the way.

I had z e r o doubt's about him and his play this season. He was always on a long long leash in my team. 

✌️

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Stefan said:

I had z e r o doubt's about him and his play this season. He was always on a long long leash in my team. 

✌️

I am curious, can you update your team signature to include 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 team rosters?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Stefan said:

✌️

Same. It was painful sometimes though.

• Like 1
On 3/16/2021 at 10:29 AM, Eltoro said:

“If you can’t handle him at his Minimum you don’t deserve him at his Maximum” 

Wise words from a wise man.

Y'ALL DOUBTERS ARE A BUNCHA SCRUBS

• Like 1

I added him in Jan. when he was hurt and never once considered dropping him.  Very nice to see him payin off when it matters.  I expect good lines outta him at this point, he a beast

• Like 1