NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick White 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psh, that has nothing on my league: * Mandatory weekly blood tests to ensure managers have optimal levels of electrolytes and red blood cells * Owners must pass a rigourous obstacle course (

When I die, I want Derrick White to lower me into my grave. Just so that he can let me down one last time 😭

Posted Images

On 4/23/2021 at 9:45 AM, rob0403 said:

What's the likelihood of Derozan coming back next year? 

Only him, Dejounte, and Poeltl are on long term contracts. Other are rookie deals.

I'd give it a 30% chance. They are prioritizing the young guys, and he plays a position they are already stacked at.

1 hour ago, doomz said:

holders getting rewarded big time

probably the only one. maybe JJJ and nurk ROS.

in all fairness who cares what you did in the regular season. last 3 weeks is all that matter in h2h. unless you really bomb ur draft pretty easy to be in the top 6/12 if you always set ur lineup and just are active on the wire.

think the payouts should be 50% for 1 and 2 seeds regular season and 50% for 1 and 2 winners of the h2h playoffs.

• Like 2
On 4/24/2021 at 9:02 PM, colepenhagen said:

probably the only one. maybe JJJ and nurk ROS.

in all fairness who cares what you did in the regular season. last 3 weeks is all that matter in h2h. unless you really bomb ur draft pretty easy to be in the top 6/12 if you always set ur lineup and just are active on the wire.

think the payouts should be 50% for 1 and 2 seeds regular season and 50% for 1 and 2 winners of the h2h playoffs.

atleast i waited until my season with white was over. my b.

9 hours ago, heyitsmattdelly said:

i think hes out for at least a week boys 😕

I felt the pain .... not good. Hope a quick update is provided. Most likely drop.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...