NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick White 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psh, that has nothing on my league: * Mandatory weekly blood tests to ensure managers have optimal levels of electrolytes and red blood cells * Owners must pass a rigourous obstacle course (

When I die, I want Derrick White to lower me into my grave. Just so that he can let me down one last time 😭

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MikeXScott said:

That's a top 30 rank , no?

I think he’ll end up top 50. His elite stock potential along with counting stats will be good. Got him in one league and hoping he lasts until Monday in another shallow league im all in 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

We really talking about water weight? Ok. Fun fact. Men have more water weight than women. But I think you want to insult me by calling me mam. Am I right? Calling me a woman is not an insult. Please try again.

NBA players usually lose definition in the off season, then get cut and defined during camp and preseason.

Since Derrick White has had toe surgery, he obviously has not been able to play, this he has lost some muscle definition. Since he is young, the flab will evaporate after about a week. 

Fun fact: proportionally women carry more water weight than men. 

32 minutes ago, brosephd said:

wonder if rest or reinjury damn.

it would be really nice if the Spurs shared that information.. either way this is not a good development.. i am assuming a planned rest.. how they could build him up and then reinjure it the first game back would be unexplainable ..

15 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

He’s done smh 

this is a joke!  Stubbed damn toe??   How did they let him come back if this was even a possibility of happening??   Why wasn't this mentioned right after the game?  Something is fishy about this.. he obviously wasn't fully healed if he reinjured it in the first damn game back by stubbing it!!!  This has nightmare written all over it this year..

Edited by MNDOGG
  • Like 1

Maybe old coach Pop had some LEGOs in his pockets (from when he was playing with his grandkids), and the LEGOs accidentally fell on the locker room floor just as our guy Derrick was walking by him? 🤔

I literally saw this happening last game, he grabbed the ball to throw it in after the other team had scored and he tripped over the other teams player and fell. In my mind im like I hope he didn't mess up his toe. But, this was during the 3rd quarter and he kept playing. so I don't know. 😅

We are talking about a damn toe! Not the ankle.. not the leg.. not the knee..not the achilles.. the god damn toe!   ( in my best AI voice..)..  this is just ridiculous

Edited by MNDOGG
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The surgery was in August, they had to be operating under the assumption that the toe would be impacted playing NBA basketball after all, a fukin stubbed toe isn't a surprise to anyone. This is very fishy, I see why Kawhi didn't trust these mfers

• Like 2