NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Derrick White 2020-2021 Outlook

tazdingo

36 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

The level of the managers. We have national team players, national level coaches, current top level referees, few of the greatest mathematical minds in the country + few  GAMERS who live and breath fantasy sports. Everyone wired to win the championship. Everyone having disturbingly deep and rich understanding of the game AND fantasy mechanics. 

And then we have me. The one and only, ultimate fantasy manager, superior specimen par excellence and the founding father of the league. Man who does not accept anything but perfect execution from all the managers involved. You snooze? You lose. One day of not setting your line-up? Final Warning. Second time? You are OUT of the league.

Obviously the league itself is run with professional precision and every detail about it has been scrutinized and battle-tested over the +10 years of its lifespan.

Bravo, this was the funniest part of my day.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Bravo, this was the funniest part of my day.

I wasn’t entirely sure up until this point, but that account is def a troll account lmao

Edited by IDatDude
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, markdash said:

Psh, that has nothing on my league:

* Mandatory weekly blood tests to ensure managers have optimal levels of electrolytes and red blood cells

* Owners must pass a rigourous obstacle course (custom built by the third nephew of James Naismith) including dribbling underwater, jump shooting over 20 ft barriers, and ability to make reverse layups with both hands

* Entry fee of $5. That is, every time you enter the league website or check your team you have to pay $5

* Custom website/mobile interface designed and built by Mark Zuckerberg (in his free time)

* Masters-level understanding of math/statistics required. PhD level encouraged. Get out of here with that weak bachelors bullshit

* Having children, a spouse or long-term significant other is grounds for expulsion from the league

* No Kobe stans allowed

Bro. This is the funniest **** I think I read on these boards this year 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, markdash said:

* Mandatory weekly blood tests to ensure managers have optimal levels of electrolytes and red blood cells

* Owners must pass a rigourous obstacle course (custom built by the third nephew of James Naismith) including dribbling underwater, jump shooting over 20 ft barriers, and ability to make reverse layups with both hands

* Entry fee of $5. That is, every time you enter the league website or check your team you have to pay $5

* Custom website/mobile interface designed and built by Mark Zuckerberg (in his free time)

* Masters-level understanding of math/statistics required. PhD level encouraged. Get out of here with that weak bachelors bullshit

* Having children, a spouse or long-term significant other is grounds for expulsion from the league

* No Kobe stans allowed

I gave you a trophy despite the -1 for the Kobe line. 😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, markdash said:

* No Kobe stans allowed

Goddamn that sounds amazing. Just filed for divorce from my wife so I can be part of this group of ultra Chads. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

18 hours ago, markdash said:

* No Kobe stans allowed

antoniobanderas.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Activated him in one league. Leaving him on IR on another cause I'm trying to figure out the rest of my team. I may leave him there for insurance lmaooo

Trae Young, Oubre, Johnson, Wood, Aldridge, Holmes, Bagley, Garland, Siakam, MPJ, Simmons, Bazley, and Booker and White on IR. 

Took a flier on Bagley and Bagley off of waivers hoping one can stick with my team. Still holding hope for Oubre.

Edited by nrobinson_1984
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, nrobinson_1984 said:

Activated him in one league. Leaving him on IR on another cause I'm trying to figure out the rest of my team. I may leave him there for insurance lmaooo

Trae Young, Oubre, Johnson, Wood, Aldridge, Holmes, Bagley, Garland, Siakam, MPJ, Simmons, Bazley, and Booker and White on IR. 

Took a flier on Bagley and Bagley off of waivers hoping one can stick with my team. Still holding hope for Oubre.

Gotta be honest with you this is way TMI.

But I'm the same boat of thinking of leaving him on IR for a game before dropping someone to let him get up to speed, so I'm with you there.

• Haha 1

I'm extremely high on this guy. I'm going to add the disclaimer that he's probably my favourite player in the league right now and that I'm a diehard Spurs fan.

He's hands down the best player - Derozan is our best scorer - on this team and heading into his prime. If he averages anything below 18-4-4, this season will be a disappointment. He is the key to unlocking the Spurs' playoff hopes and, as the weeks go on, he should get more and more comfortable slotting into that secondary scorer, secondary/tertiary ball-handler role.

There is a lot to look forward to when it comes to White. And I hope I'm not wrong. I'm just really happy he's back :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, chickennuggets said:

I'm extremely high on this guy. I'm going to add the disclaimer that he's probably my favourite player in the league right now and that I'm a diehard Spurs fan.

He's hands down the best player - Derozan is our best scorer - on this team and heading into his prime. If he averages anything below 18-4-4, this season will be a disappointment. He is the key to unlocking the Spurs' playoff hopes and, as the weeks go on, he should get more and more comfortable slotting into that secondary scorer, secondary/tertiary ball-handler role.

There is a lot to look forward to when it comes to White. And I hope I'm not wrong. I'm just really happy he's back :) 

STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!

I can only get so erect 😆

• Haha 5