Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Cole Kmet 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

No thread for a Rookie TE who is very quietly breaking out. Graham is absolutely washed, and Kmet is becoming the every down TE. His outlook is probably rosier starting next season, but I think you could certainly do worse at TE these next few weeks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

No thread for a Rookie TE who is very quietly breaking out. Graham is absolutely washed, and Kmet is becoming the every down TE. His outlook is probably rosier starting next season, but I think you could certainly do worse at TE these next few weeks. 

 

There probably is one. Rotoworld search is complete garbage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Cole Kmet 2020 Outlook
18 minutes ago, FMIII said:

Jimmy Graham was one of three players listed as best schedule for a Fantasy TE in Playoffs. The other two being Gronk & Fant

Kmet played nearly 80% of the snaps, Graham played under 50%. That number probably continues to skew in Kmet's favor with the season being lost and Chicago playing for the future (plus, Graham is donezo!).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Kmet played nearly 80% of the snaps, Graham played under 50%. That number probably continues to skew in Kmet's favor with the season being lost and Chicago playing for the future (plus, Graham is donezo!).

Yessir! Ultimately my point was, whether it was Graham or now Cole Kmet - the Playoff schedule is one of the best !

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FouLLine said:

Finally The Bears are going to commit to developing Cole... Behind Montgomery and AR he's probably the next best play maker on this team.  Unleash The Kmet!

 

Any reason to think that Kmet is any worse than those on the TE merry go round of Hooper/Rudolph/Atkins/etc?

Is this a real trend with Kmet and Graham? 

The schedule is shaping up nicely for the passing game and offense in general down the stretch. Seems too good to be true for some stars to align right as the playoffs begin. Dropping Rudolph to hopefully get Kmet and see what happens. (So go pick up Rudolph).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kyoun1e said:

 

Any reason to think that Kmet is any worse than those on the TE merry go round of Hooper/Rudolph/Atkins/etc?

Is this a real trend with Kmet and Graham? 

The schedule is shaping up nicely for the passing game and offense in general down the stretch. Seems too good to be true for some stars to align right as the playoffs begin. Dropping Rudolph to hopefully get Kmet and see what happens. (So go pick up Rudolph).

Kmet has outsnapped Graham the last 3 games

Week 10 - 70%-58%

Week 12 - 79% - 35%

Week 13 - 78% - 49%

I've just been waiting for the targets to go up....if only Foles was starting, then there would be guaranteed targets for the TE

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

 

Any reason to think that Kmet is any worse than those on the TE merry go round of Hooper/Rudolph/Atkins/etc?

Is this a real trend with Kmet and Graham? 

The schedule is shaping up nicely for the passing game and offense in general down the stretch. Seems too good to be true for some stars to align right as the playoffs begin. Dropping Rudolph to hopefully get Kmet and see what happens. (So go pick up Rudolph).

 

Nah roll with the upside... Cole is a going to be a fantastic TE he just needs consistent targets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Loadedbrewer said:

Kmet has outsnapped Graham the last 3 games

Week 10 - 70%-58%

Week 12 - 79% - 35%

Week 13 - 78% - 49%

I've just been waiting for the targets to go up....if only Foles was starting, then there would be guaranteed targets for the TE

Do we know that Mitch is starting again. Haven't seen any reports either way. I assume after the loss to the Texans, Mitch will never start another game for Chicago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kyoun1e said:

Right now starting over J. Reed unless Kittle makes a miraculous comeback.

Hoping since Graham got the TD last week things swing back his way this week.

Kmet also got a target in the end zone that should have been a TD, but Mitch was pressured and missed him. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeflonDonNewcombe said:

Here we go boys. He's in my lineup (over Hooper woopty doo). Minny's defense is about as average as they come and I'm having visions of Mitch finding him over the middle and Cole rumbling for some chunk gains. 

Hope you're right. Being forced into him this week. I hate all the other options compared to kmet

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TeflonDonNewcombe said:

Here we go boys. He's in my lineup (over Hooper woopty doo). Minny's defense is about as average as they come and I'm having visions of Mitch finding him over the middle and Cole rumbling for some chunk gains. 

They are middle of the road, but they are very much more exploitable IF/when LB Kendricks sits (was out last week)...just something to keep in mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

They are middle of the road, but they are very much more exploitable IF/when LB Kendricks sits (was out last week)...just something to keep in mind.

 

Appreciate the wise words. A quick online search shows the Viks signed a LB from their practice squad which I would assume is bad news for Kendricks. Arrow continuing to point up. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TeflonDonNewcombe said:

 

Appreciate the wise words. A quick online search shows the Viks signed a LB from their practice squad which I would assume is bad news for Kendricks. Arrow continuing to point up. 

This is good to know.  I am thinking of starting him over Hurst this week.  Especially if Julio is out.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...