NBC Sports Edge Forums

Caris Levert 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kevin Bowen, the ESPN local radio reporter who covers the Pacers, thinks this is the timeline: LeVert is doing some shooting in practice right now and the hope is he can get integrated into full

Played 1 year with Irving Developed a tumour

Absolutely zero chance Caris plays off the bench. TJ, lamb and holiday will be losing most of their value here. Levert will effectively just take over oladipo's role 

Posted Images

• tonycpsu changed the title to Caris Levert 2020-2021 Outlook

This is why I drafted Caris. For nights like these. BOTH Kyrie AND Durant out. In addition, Dinwiddie out as well.

Caris should be a USAGE RATE MONSTER tonight.

I'm calling for a 30-6-6 line by nights end for Caris.

10 hours ago, BallAnd1 said:

How we feeling about LaVert with dinwiddie out? Was a huge 140 point close game and caris still only got 25 mins but produced decent but not amazing for such a high scoring game. 

My guess would be 25 minutes, 12-14 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists 1.steal and .4 blocks and brutal FG% might be a reasonable expectation when KD and Kyrie are playing.

3 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

What a disappointment he has been after Dinwiddie went down (excluding the game without Durant & Irving) 

I had him last year. He was great when ever Kyrie was out of the game. I thought it would be even worse with KD in the lineup too. 

I thought he might flourish if he was the 6th man and ran the second unit.  But I still stayed away this year.

54 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Sooo is this guy a drop in 10 teamers or are you guys still High on him ROS?

He is what he is for fantasy. Def a better IRL player.  I'd expect him to be like 80-100 ROS.  If someone gets hurt it might actually hurt his value as he'll be chucking even more and hurt percentages and TO.

41 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

Caris shines when kyrie is out. KD doesn’t hog the ball

Let's hope the FG% doesn't take a nuclear hit. Would love to start the week right with my percentages. 

Although peripheral stats should all get a boost. 

Exact reason why I picked Caris after Pick 100 this year.

It was a foregone conclusion that Kyrie and KD would miss games due to health, back-to-backs or just plain stupidity.

Top-60 in 9-cat, should have no problem holding Top-80 value the entire season.