NBC Sports Edge Forums

Marcus Smart 2020-2021 Outlook

2 hours ago, droselicious said:

With devin booker possibly nearing a return, i'll look at smart's unfortunate injury as a positive. Won't have to drop anyone and just place smart on the IL. The guy's as tough as they come. He'll be back sooner than most.

Me too I'm glad I don't have to drop him. Swapped him for Booker and dude is tough AF could return even sooner 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

( kinda update  )  

Its one game. ONE.

Dear Marcus I think we need discuss something. I wrote Coby White as well and it seemed to work so here it goes. I appreciate the steals and assists. It’s been nice. And I know you have only done

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DepressedKnicksFan said:

Quote this with a prediction of his statline(9cat) and minutes he will get when he returns

Mmm ok, easy :D 
18 mins..... 2-8fg......2-2ft......3reb......3as....1stl.....0blk....2to....7pts 

Edited by Stefan
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Josean Pelota said:

How does Fournier going to Boston affect him?  Some of Smart's value seems predicted on very high minutes. 

He doesn’t. Even if Fournier were to start, over him, Smart will get over 30 minutes and will be out there in crunch time over Fournier. He is very important to them as their best defender. Smart will continue to have a green light to shoot, and he will still get the assists and stocks he is getting now.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

He doesn’t. Even if Fournier were to start, over him, Smart will get over 30 minutes and will be out there in crunch time over Fournier. He is very important to them as their best defender. Smart will continue to have a green light to shoot, and he will still get the assists and stocks he is getting now.

Maybe he should have a yellow-green light to shoot on some nights, lol.