NBC Sports Edge Forums

Malik Beasley 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, so you guys can stop discussing a player, because someone who didnt draft him felt the need to come in here and tell you guys he's not interested.

How do you compare Covid to suspension due to a felony charge? lol

-where does this leave Beasley when he returns next week? starting SG  

Posted Images

15 hours ago, MantisToboggan said:

I tried to save as many people to drop, because he was not worth the hold. Sadly, my big brain is too massive for these forums. My 200 IQ is a blessing, and also my curse.

He got injured, you were telling people to drop after bad couple game post suspension. If you think your expert analysis is predicting his season ending injury than you are dumber than I expected. You have -200 IQ clown.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

He got injured, you were telling people to drop after bad couple game post suspension. If you think your expert analysis is predicting his season ending injury than you are dumber than I expected. You have -200 IQ clown.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan, M.D. gets results. I advised everyone to drop before his suspension, because he would not be worth the 12 game hold. My 200 IQ big brain predicted that this bum would eventually drop off due to lack of skill or injury (I personally thought it'd be COVID-19 related) and eventually shut down due to the Wolves tank. At the end of the day, he was not worth the hold and most of ya'll who did not take my advice look like fools. Hurry up and drop already.

Edited by MantisToboggan