NBC Sports Edge Forums

Malik Beasley 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, so you guys can stop discussing a player, because someone who didnt draft him felt the need to come in here and tell you guys he's not interested.

Beasley>Russell 

That dude is a troll. Malik is not a killer or rapist, and the connotation that comes with calling him an abuser doesn't really sit well with me either. He's simply a moron with guns that likes to smo

15 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Damn, this dude is a walking bucket. Think he keeps this up with KAT back?

Why not?only him, Russell and Towns can score in wolves, Edwards is sg but seems he can't shoot

58 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

I watched this guy on the waiver wire for a week or two because I thought for sure he'd either go to jail or get a lengthy suspension. What happened??

Wow. I actually forgot about that. Might sell before anything happens

Picked this cat up. Im cool with off the court antics. Abusers, Rapist, Killers... Whatever, I do not care. If they perform, I'll play em. He will fight for the last slot on the roster with Herro and Payton as I get Wall and Tatum back from injuries. 

He logged decent enough 80 fantasy points last season after the trade and has been close to 80 now. That is solid end-of-the-roster production for sure until someone more substantial pops up. 

11 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

Picked this cat up. Im cool with off the court antics. Abusers, Rapist, Killers... Whatever, I do not care. If they perform, I'll play em. He will fight for the last slot on the roster with Herro and Payton as I get Wall and Tatum back from injuries. 

He logged decent enough 80 fantasy points last season after the trade and has been close to 80 now. That is solid end-of-the-roster production for sure until someone more substantial pops up. 

You are a sick f***

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

You are a sick f***

That dude is a troll. Malik is not a killer or rapist, and the connotation that comes with calling him an abuser doesn't really sit well with me either. He's simply a moron with guns that likes to smoke pot and play ball.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
34 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

You don't care if someone is a rapist or a killer? Lol you might have some issues dude. 

• Like 2

Cool Story - I once drafted a team comprised of only players with a rap sheet or considered thug players. It had Rasheed and AI on it.  It was a moderately competitive league.  It was one of the most dominant teams I have ever had in fantasy.  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Beasley been different since he became a felon.

Love it. Thinking about stashing Kevin Porter too after he threw cream corn at GM Altman. My kind of a guy...

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, JormaJormala said:

Love it. Thinking about stashing Kevin Porter too after he threw cream corn at GM Altman. My kind of a guy...

Timberwolves should pick up Porter now that he's a free agent. He can start with Beasley and become the Jail Bros

• Haha 2

minn is def the worst team in the league when KAT is not available

malik is streaky but hes much better than what hes showing now, cant wait til KAT comes back, it opens so much more for him

1 hour ago, L3onD said:

minn is def the worst team in the league when KAT is not available

malik is streaky but hes much better than what hes showing now, cant wait til KAT comes back, it opens so much more for him

Yup,without KAT,every team know that only D-Lo and Beasley can score in Timberwolves