NBC Sports Edge Forums

Malik Beasley 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, so you guys can stop discussing a player, because someone who didnt draft him felt the need to come in here and tell you guys he's not interested.

How do you compare Covid to suspension due to a felony charge? lol

-where does this leave Beasley when he returns next week? starting SG  

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Coming off the bench tonight. McDaniels is starting in his place

Malik Beasley was late to walk through today. That’s why Malik wont start tonight

• Like 1

Sounds like he wants to be higher on the food chain than what management is planning for him. Must have been scarred from sitting on the Denver bench when he was honestly better than Harris and probably Barton. 

He is having an interesting season... Got caught red-handed with bunch of stuff... Kept low profile until got the modified penalty to save his season and some very special treatment from the court... After that went on to DEMAND more playing time and after that missing team meeting. He did ball out during all of this though. Still feels like he went from laying low to hubris real fast. Interesting to see how this continues from here on out.

Well we always knew this was a possibility, but still a little surprised it actually happened.

I am sure many of us have already dealt with multiple injuries and multiple covid cases on our team so how bout a suspension to add to it. Par for the course for this horrible season!

• Like 2

biggest winner is probably edwards. nowell, okogie, mclaughlin culver should all see a slight boost in minutes, but don't think it's enough to make them more than just streaming options.

• Like 2

Sux ball sack. Tried to pair both him and Clarkson in my punt assist teams but missed out in one of them. Gotta slot ******** Dennis Smith JR in the PG position now. Praying. 

1 hour ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

And we thought we was in the clear. Damn just as I thought about trading him this morning wish I would have. 

I asked u too!! I traded him this morning for d.fox !! Dam. My league mates tight lmao

• Haha 1