NBC Sports Edge Forums

Malik Beasley 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, so you guys can stop discussing a player, because someone who didnt draft him felt the need to come in here and tell you guys he's not interested.

How do you compare Covid to suspension due to a felony charge? lol

-where does this leave Beasley when he returns next week? starting SG  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

He's suspended for 12 regular season games not days and all star weekend has been condensed into 1 day. 

Ahh yeah you are correct. I’ll pretend he got covid and is out 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

W T F kind of league is that?! 

I had fox already plugged in the lineup before the news dropped. Trade legit processed 2 hours before. The owner wanted a boost in 3s and save %s and I wanted assists. Needless to say I’m loving tonight’s fox production

u can’t give up on these things u kno donut

Edited by Ganandorf
33 minutes ago, Ganandorf said:

I had fox already plugged in the lineup before the news dropped. Trade legit processed 2 hours before. The owner wanted a boost in 3s and save %s and I wanted assists. Needless to say I’m loving tonight’s fox production

u can’t give up on these things u kno donut

That's a steal man good fleece lol 

• Thanks 1

I repeat the IR+ tag is given due to legitimate injury and COVID-19, and very rarely due to mental health/personal reasons due to a loss in the family. Yahoo will not reward a suspension with an IR+ tag since the player is guilty of drug felony charges and neither injured nor out due to COVID-19 contact tracing. You knew the risk of drafting Beasley, hold at your own discretion.

38 minutes ago, MantisToboggan said:

I repeat the IR+ tag is given due to legitimate injury and COVID-19, and very rarely due to mental health/personal reasons due to a loss in the family. Yahoo will not reward a suspension with an IR+ tag since the player is guilty of drug felony charges and neither injured nor out due to COVID-19 contact tracing. You knew the risk of drafting Beasley, hold at your own discretion.

According to yahoo, players with an Out tag can be put in an IR+ slot. 

https://old.reddit.com/r/fantasybball/comments/lbu475/your_voice_has_been_heard_yahoo_fantasy_has/goh9d80/

Once again the IR+ tag is not eligible to players who are suspended, key word "Suspended" by the NBA. Yahoo will not reward a player for drawing an AR-15 on civilians and holding over 2 pounds of Marijuana with an IR+ tag. For example, players like Andre Drummond, Blake Griffin and DeMarcus Cousins also would not be eligible for the IR+ tag because they are neither injured nor have contracted Covid-19. Examples of past suspensions include Deandre Ayton and John Collins who also were not eligible because they were guilty of self-inflicted infractions, rather than injury. Do not waste time holding as Beasley's value is probably at it's peak anyway, and Run, do not walk to Anthony Edwards or Ricky Rubio if still available.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, MantisToboggan said:

Once again the IR+ tag is not eligible to players who are suspended, key word "Suspended" by the NBA. Yahoo will not reward a player for drawing an AR-15 on civilians and holding over 2 pounds of Marijuana with an IR+ tag. For example, players like Andre Drummond, Blake Griffin and DeMarcus Cousins also would not be eligible for the IR+ tag because they are neither injured nor have contracted Covid-19. Examples of past suspensions include Deandre Ayton and John Collins who also were not eligible because they were guilty of self-inflicted infractions, rather than injury. Do not waste time holding as Beasley's value is probably at it's peak anyway, and Run, do not walk to Anthony Edwards or Ricky Rubio if still available.

Well this advice only pertains to 10 team leagues or shallower.  Also Rubio and Edwards have been long gone or drafted in 12 teamers and up. 

27 minutes ago, MantisToboggan said:

ok, u doin too much now

46 minutes ago, MantisToboggan said:

stop spreading false info 

• Like 1