NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kevin Love 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When KLove is injured, he's like that poop on the grass that everyone passes and ignores but deep down, you know it can be dam good fertilizer. 

Love is gonna be back on feb 14. I have a good feeling. 

Talking out of his a**

24 minutes ago, Austin_Rivers said:

Wow we think alike i did the same thing. Only difference is I'm #4 haha 

Winner think alike.

Whoever visits this page, you people just hit jackpot. 

was able to sneak him on my IL right before Yahoo removed the INJ tag, more of a inside joke in my league honestly,.. but  I don't know how to feel at the moment.   

Joke on me ?  i'm confused 

Even though apart of me is feeling some sort of obligation to pick him back up since I had drafted him, I don’t think I will be falling for this. His few games of relevance is not going to be worth the inevitable “re-injury” and subsequent drop.

Too late in the season for this. I will let him be someone else’s headache.

16 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Even though apart of me is feeling some sort of obligation to pick him back up since I had drafted him, I don’t think I will be falling for this. His few games of relevance is not going to be worth the inevitable “re-injury” and subsequent drop.

Too late in the season for this. I will let him be someone else’s headache.

Also 4 more b2bs left in fantasy (2  or 3 in the playoffs) depending on what week playoffs start

(April 19 start = 2 b2b) (April 26 start = 3 b2b)

Man I shake my head when I think of what my teams record would be with this kind of output every night with him playing 30 minutes or so.  And he is not even shooting that well yet.

Tough to say whether he will be a hold for playoffs. They seem pretty reluctant to play him high minutes, and this is without Allen and Nance back yet. He could end up being an easy shut down candidate for them in the future, but on the other side of things, he has actually been doing pretty well in his limited minutes. What are other people thinking? 

1 hour ago, Portis4Potus said:

Is he drop city with nance and Allen back? Or just hold and see?

Hold and see, J.B. is looking to get all 5 frontcourt players playing time. In this article, J.B. mentions using Nance at the 3 for stretches to open up time for the other frontcourt players (Love, Allen, Wade, Hartenstein). Cavs are still only 3 games back for a play-in spot, so their best players should still play the most minutes. (Garland, Sexton, Nance, Love, Allen). While in blowouts, the younger players will see more time. J.B. may still experiment with different lineups, since he hasn't had all the projected starters healthy at one time throughout this season. Regarding b2bs for Love is the real question. He played in both games in the last b2b (first game limited to 20 min, 2nd game: 30+ min) Would the Cavs be more inclined to rest Love in a b2b or limit his minutes in one to play both games? 

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2021/04/larry-nance-jr-jarrett-allen-to-return-wednesday-vs-charlotte-hornets-sources-say.html

• Thanks 1