NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kevin Love 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When KLove is injured, he's like that poop on the grass that everyone passes and ignores but deep down, you know it can be dam good fertilizer. 

Love is gonna be back on feb 14. I have a good feeling. 

Talking out of his a**

2 minutes ago, stevenzhang said:

Yes. It's not even considered "stashing" if you have an unoccupied IR lol

I know...but I cant just pick him up and add to IR...I have to drop someone, add Love, place him in IR, and then pick someone else up right?

Yahoo league...

52 minutes ago, crocp said:

I know...but I cant just pick him up and add to IR...I have to drop someone, add Love, place him in IR, and then pick someone else up right?

Yahoo league...

It depends on you league settings. The default setting should allow you to put them in your IR without dropping anyone.

• Like 1

I think he's going to have some heavy restrictions when he comes back and I'm sure they won't make the same mistake of playing him on B2Bs after reaggravating his injury last time. They also have Nance Jr playing well but I'm sure they also want someone to space the floor with Drummond so it's debatable how many minutes he'll have once he's up to speed. I have a feeling he won't be too useful this year but with the cavs this competitive, maybe I might be wrong.

On 1/5/2021 at 4:14 PM, stevenzhang said:

It depends on you league settings. The default setting should allow you to put them in your IR without dropping anyone.

I am commish on multiple leagues. I always have to change this setting. Default forces you to drop. Its rather annoying.

18 hours ago, jordan62345 said:

What's his value now with Allen in?

Love is still a reliable stretch 4/5. Allen can’t shoot, neither can Drummond consistently. So depending on how competitive the Cavaliers remain, you either are going to get a showcase for a trade or him getting minutes for a playoff push.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

Love plays PF.... Allen plays C.....

Allen will be affecting Drummond, not Love

They probably need him even more now to space the floor next to Drummond/Allen cause Larry can‘t really do that 

6 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Love is still a reliable stretch 4/5. Allen can’t shoot, neither can Drummond consistently. So depending on how competitive the Cavaliers remain, you either are going to get a showcase for a trade or him getting minutes for a playoff push.

People forget Love hasnt been a late rounder since like his first couple of seasons in the league. Hes always a mid rounder at minimum when he plays.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, fantasias3 said:

i had nurkic on my team and put him on IR , where i 've already had Love. Are we optimistic that he is going to return in the next two weeks?

We'll probably hear something in the next week, it's been 3 weeks now. (Original timetable for evaluation was around 3-4 weeks)

2 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Also saw a trade rumor from a little while ago, involving the Heat and Cavs.

Miami receives: Kevin Love

Cleveland receives: Kelly Olynyk, Andre Igoudala, 2022 1st round pick

https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2020/12/20/this-cavs-heat-trade-pairs-kevin-love-with-jimmy-butler-bam-adebayo/4/

I'd be pretty happy with Love ending up in Miami. With Jimmy and Bam, Love could thrive