NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kevin Love 2020-2021 Outlook

sld12

50 minutes ago, 80version said:

I like to say no player is a true “DND” if they fall far enough, but Love really challenges that view. 

My True DND...that has never failed me even when these guys drop 2-3 rounds beyond their projected ranking:

1) Love

2) Griffin

3) Irving

Never owned these guys and never will...dont care if they are on the wire LOL. 

1 hour ago, kobebryant24 said:

Hearing rumours they’re thinking of shutting K Love down this season as the calf strain looks to be affecting his Achilles :( horrible news guys. 

What is the source? I haven’t seen anything along those lines anywhere

I get the DND, but I see no problem with taking a risk at pick 85-90. Even with his missed games last season, he only missed 9 games which were less than Bertans. Love still posted top 60 numbers. His stats are still rare in today's NBA (2.5+ threes, 9-10 boards, 80% + FT) Only 1 other player in the NBA is posting those type of numbers this season (Vucevic)

7 hours ago, kobebryant24 said:

Hearing rumours they’re thinking of shutting K Love down this season as the calf strain looks to be affecting his Achilles :( horrible news guys. 

Come on man.. where are you!? 

Back up these rumours with something!? 

1 hour ago, davidhammer said:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/basketball/brooklyn-nets-vs-cleveland-cavaliers-injury-updates-predicted-lineups-starting-5-january-20-2021-nba-season-2020-21

"Kevin Love suffered a right calf strain on December 29th, 2020, and is expected to return in 10-14 days."

Thoughts? 

Well that means we should hear OFFICIAL NEWS soon

7 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Will he even have impact? Cavs pushing a youth movement and have all these bigs but also have been competitive 

He is still probably their best big man, if not close to that when healthy to be honest. His spacing helps a lot on this team.

• Like 2