NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kevin Love 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When KLove is injured, he's like that poop on the grass that everyone passes and ignores but deep down, you know it can be dam good fertilizer. 

Love is gonna be back on feb 14. I have a good feeling. 

Talking out of his a**

3 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

That literally gives us nothing but february. Which is 7 days from now.

Its the latest update what do you want from me lol. Teams don't share info anymore so who the hell knows

19 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Its the latest update what do you want from me lol. Teams don't share info anymore so who the hell knows

I know im just saying its a useless article. Not blaming you, blaming that crap writer and cbbs posting it.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I know im just saying its a useless article. Not blaming you, blaming that crap writer and cbbs posting it.

Its frustrating trust me they don't give us anything anymore. Almost February and nothing on Love or JJJ 

8 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

Who would they reasonably give up for them? The only players I could see would work would be Irving and Brown, but the Nets would seriously be depleted of bench depth. If hypothetically those are the players they trade, I don't see Love's value hurting too much.

I wouldn’t mind Love in Brooklyn but how the hell would salaries work? Article mentions they are interested in love who played with Irving in Cleveland meaning they aren’t trading Irving since it’s implying they like the fact that he knows how to play and win with Irving. First there wouldn’t be no shut down situation, second, he’s a much better overall player than green whose done alright so far with the big 3, and third I think Irving would trust aka pass Love the ball more when he plays the center position while Deandre Jordan is on the bench down low or for his corner 3s. 

I still don’t see it happening though 

17 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Why would Irving go back to Cleveland? And what value does Love have? Jeff Green does the same thing as Love for cheaper.

Purely speculative on my part since I want to see what KD + Harden can do as a duo 😝. I think this is to raise Love's value in trade talks in the end.

Bringing in Love does absolutely nothing for the Nets. He's both a worse scorer and worse on defense than Kyrie. Not to mention the salary matching. Why would they even want him? It makes no sense.

9 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Kevin Love (Cle) for DJ, Dinwiddie, Bruce Brown, Shamet (Bkn)

Is this really a win for the Cavs? Dinwiddie might return and be a valuable asset. But that remains to be seen. I don't think others bring much to Cleveland.

2 minutes ago, rabaak said:

Is this really a win for the Cavs? Dinwiddie might return and be a valuable asset. But that remains to be seen. I don't think others bring much to Cleveland.

Of course the Nets would include draft picks along with it, they have plenty of 2nd round picks. At this point it's more of a salary dump and gain assets for the Cavs to start fresh with their new big 3 (Sexland, Allen). Maybe a third team gets involved, it's still early and they have until March. 

Edited by DezedandConfused

Highly doubt Nets continue to mortgage picks for another 30 plus player who cant play D and has injury issues. Like someone mentioned Nets would score 150 a game and give up 160

2 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Highly doubt Nets continue to mortgage picks for another 30 plus player who cant play D and has injury issues. Like someone mentioned Nets would score 150 a game and give up 160

But think of the possibility

21 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

lock down d

5 love

4 kd

3 joe harris

2 harden

1 irving

they would be bounced so fast.

they cant do anything about their defense now. Its not like DeAndre Jordan excels at defense anymore. Hes cooked...

If you want the Nets to succeed, they need a bench. And trading away your bench for old a** Kevin Love is not the way! Look how Miami struggled, they was relying on Birdman, Mike Miller and Shane Battier