Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Boucher 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a Raps fan, I find the discussion in this thread to be hilarious. Why would any Raps fan be hating on the prototypical Raptor success story? You should be rooting for the skinny guy who has

*boucher hits clutch threes*   raptors fans: BuT hE SuCkS iN rEaL liFe

Posted Images

Gentlemen, 

Start your Mother Bouching Engines!!!

Tonight we face Charlotte. Perfect game for Toronto to get back on win column and back on track. And perfect game for our boy Chris "The Bouch" Boucher to totally annihilate opposite centers. Bismayck Bijombo?! PJ "Small Ball Center" Washington?! Yeah, whatever. Bring em on. And have that kid Lonzo Ball drive to the basket and try finish over Bouchman. I dare you to try it PUNK!

LETS GOOOOOO!!!!

chris_boucher.jpg

Edited by JormaJormala
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

I just wanted to say a personal f--- you to all the people who talked me out of drafting Boucher back on page 1. I have nightmares about not having him on my team

You should've read my projections :( which he has exceeded so far

 

On 12/11/2020 at 5:50 PM, DezedandConfused said:

Projection: 1 three/10.5/6.8 boards/1.6 blocks/0.6 steals and assists

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DezedandConfused said:

You should've read my projections :( which he has exceeded so far

 

These projections show a player that belongs on the wire in my points league, you didnt help🙃

Anyways lesson learned, no reading roto forums until after my draft from now on (I wont do this tho)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

These projections show a player that belongs on the wire in my points league, you didnt help🙃

Anyways lesson learned, no reading roto forums until after my draft from now on (I wont do this tho)

lol what size league you play in? Those are top 50-60 numbers in 9 cat

Less than 10 other players can put up 1 three 6+ boards, 1.5-2 blocks

I got the list: Myles Turner, KAT, AD, Wood, Embiid, MPJ, Boucher

Edited by DezedandConfused
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

These projections show a player that belongs on the wire in my points league, you didnt help🙃

Anyways lesson learned, no reading roto forums until after my draft from now on (I wont do this tho)

This forum put him on my radar last season , one look at his per minute and per 36's and it was obvious he was $ with the free agent departures

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, affliction said:

I bet you’re so confused watching him ball out for your team while not being good at basketball. 
 

You were his biggest critic and you came back to only comment on a Jokic Boucher trade joke. 
 

Everybody gone all quiet and ****? About a minute ago it was like an evening at the Apollo up in this ***********, now all of a sudden it's quiet as a church.

$3,000...covered GIF - POOLHALL Junkies GIFs

Haters gone running

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

lol what size league you play in? Those are top 50-60 numbers in 9 cat

Less than 10 other players can put up 1 three 6+ boards, 1.5-2 blocks

I got the list: Myles Turner, KAT, AD, Wood, Embiid, MPJ, Boucher

I dont care about obscure stat combinations, its irrelevant to me

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stay_woke said:

I dont care about obscure stat combinations, its irrelevant to me

Ok well most of the people here play 9 cat, so it matters. What are the point settings for your league and average player totals? Is 25-30 points average not rosterable? Also, they lost Gasol/Ibaka and picked up Baynes/Len who are obvious downgrades, it's on you not anyone here. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Ok well most of the people here play 9 cat, so it matters. What are the point settings for your league and average player totals? Is 25-30 points average not rosterable? Also, they lost Gasol/Ibaka and picked up Baynes/Len who are obvious downgrades, it's on you not anyone here. 

Plenty of people play points league, this idea that 9cat is the only format is mind boggingly to me.

And idk why youre posting an 'I told you so' when your own projections were way off.

Obviously I dont blame anyone but myself for letting this forum influence my decisions. I'm sure we all make decisions based on what we read here thats the point of reading a fantasy basketball forum. Just let a man vent on the on the only thread he was bothered to start this year. Congrats to everyone who has this absolute stud.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...