NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Boucher 2020-2021 Outlook

1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

Plenty of people play points league, this idea that 9cat is the only format is mind boggingly to me.

And idk why youre posting an 'I told you so' when your own projections were way off.

Obviously I dont blame anyone but myself for letting this forum influence my decisions. I'm sure we all make decisions based on what we read here thats the point of reading a fantasy basketball forum. Just let a man vent on the on the only thread he was bothered to start this year. Congrats to everyone who has this absolute stud.

Ok bud go ahead, but I was not way off lol. Those projections = 25+ points which is rosterable in points league as well

• Like 1
  • Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a Raps fan, I find the discussion in this thread to be hilarious. Why would any Raps fan be hating on the prototypical Raptor success story? You should be rooting for the skinny guy who has

*boucher hits clutch threes*   raptors fans: BuT hE SuCkS iN rEaL liFe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Ok bud go ahead, but I was not way off lol. Those projections = 25+ points which is rosterable in points league as well

Cmon dude you come in here with an I told you so when youre off by 4 points and an entire block, thats a huge difference. You didnt tell anyone **** and stop acting like you did

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Cmon dude you come in here with an I told you so when youre off by 4 points and an entire block, thats a huge difference. You didnt tell anyone **** and stop acting like you did

https://hashtagbasketball.com/fantasy-basketball-points-league-rankings

25+ points is rosterable in standard leagues in points leagues

• Like 1

I drafted him because the CBS draft would not let me add Garland with my last pick. He wasn't starting and I had three centers so I cut him after the draft.

When Bryant went down, he was on the waiver wire again and I was lucky enough to pick him up.  Hope he can keep this up. It would really propel my team after losing Bryant.

8 minutes ago, rabaak said:

I drafted him because the CBS draft would not let me add Garland with my last pick. He wasn't starting and I had three centers so I cut him after the draft.

When Bryant went down, he was on the waiver wire again and I was lucky enough to pick him up.  Hope he can keep this up. It would really propel my team after losing Bryant.

Cool story bro

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, affliction said:

Ordering a jersey and frame now 

I already did back in X-Mas. The Bouch "Retro" Purple is soon to be mine baby!

Im sorry I botched LaMelos name on the NOT-PREDICTION-BUT A SPOILER text before game. I just do not follow hype player, only sure things for me baby.

339411948_ScreenShot2021-01-15at12_14_01AM.png.f65b8c1b5f3fae2ef775b52f66a15dfd.png

Currently, he's at 28.7 mpg over 4 games for the past week and 25.6 mpg over 7 games in 2 weeks - good for #6 and #8 overall in BBM 9-cat for those durations. Fair to say that he has more than returned value on investment already, and certainly my expectations!

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, darkyume said:

339411948_ScreenShot2021-01-15at12_14_01AM.png.f65b8c1b5f3fae2ef775b52f66a15dfd.png

Currently, he's at 28.7 mpg over 4 games for the past week and 25.6 mpg over 7 games in 2 weeks - good for #6 and #8 overall in BBM 9-cat for those durations. Fair to say that he has more than returned value on investment already, and certainly my expectations!

Yup,his currently production even better than healthy JJJ,it's crazy, congrats people who add him early