NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Boucher 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a Raps fan, I find the discussion in this thread to be hilarious. Why would any Raps fan be hating on the prototypical Raptor success story? You should be rooting for the skinny guy who has

*boucher hits clutch threes*   raptors fans: BuT hE SuCkS iN rEaL liFe

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Yeah, this. Prime Ibaka may not be the correct comparison. I think he has a higher ceiling as insane as that sounds. Perhaps i'm caught in the hype of owning him. 

He's a really weird player to compare to, but he doesn't have the handle or post game that KP has. He's more like a former Raptor, Keon Clark (or Amir Johnson if you want a more recent comparison), but he has 3-pt range.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, 4th and 9ers said:

He's a really weird player to compare to, but he doesn't have the handle or post game that KP has. He's more like a former Raptor, Keon Clark (or Amir Johnson if you want a more recent comparison), but he has 3-pt range.

He has 5 times the skill level and shooting touch of an Amir or Keon. KP can't hold his post position against  Fred van Fleet, what post game ?

Boucher is a gazelle out there , the new Unicorn 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MikeXScott said:

He has 5 times the skill level and shooting touch of an Amir or Keon. KP can't hold his post position against  Fred van Fleet, what post game ?

Boucher is a gazelle out there , the new Unicorn 

He's developed into a really good player, but all his buckets are either 3s, put backs or moves to the basket where someone finds him for a layup or dunk (hence Keon/Amir with the 3s lol).

If you want to judge KP off of one play, then that's your choice.

2 hours ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Yeah, this. Prime Ibaka may not be the correct comparison. I think he has a higher ceiling as insane as that sounds. Perhaps i'm caught in the hype of owning him. 

Hopefully we'll have a chance to see him play 30+ soon, also he's not as young as many people think, he's 28.

But damn his per 36 is AD-like (2.7 3s| 24.2 points/10.6 boards/1.7 assists/0.9 steals/3.8 blocks)

Baynes playing 11 minutes tonight was a crime, give Boucher those minutes.

Its a love fest out here! Love and happiness to ALL. The Bouch owners, haters, Raptors fans and supporters across the globe. Our 20/10 Boy has arrived and we all are witnessing it live!

giphy.gif

Welcome to the house Gazelle built!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

spacer.png

it is getting absurd at this point. 

boucher didn't even start the 2nd half in this one because of "matchups" i presume. nurse you ignorant buffoon. 

5 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

spacer.png

Haha, omg. Dead. Hilarious!

Tbh, let's just keep him coming off the bench. Dont wanna mess up anything going rn. Keep the 30 mins, 20/10/3 coming. 6th moty

• Like 1