NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Boucher 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a Raps fan, I find the discussion in this thread to be hilarious. Why would any Raps fan be hating on the prototypical Raptor success story? You should be rooting for the skinny guy who has

*boucher hits clutch threes*   raptors fans: BuT hE SuCkS iN rEaL liFe

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, injury said:

I knew you were kidding.  Not sure what made you think otherwise 🤔 

i see haha

anyways yes he finally had a bad game. he was on pace to enter first round territory. this had to happen and he still did ok

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

i see haha

anyways yes he finally had a bad game. he was on pace to enter first round territory. this had to happen and he still did ok

100% agree. 

• Like 1

Teams with good bigs that are good at protecting the paint will be tough matchups for Boucher (i.e. Miami, Philly, Lakers etc.).  As teams start to respect his 3-pt shot, his efficiency will also drop because he doesn't quite have the handle or tools to go past his man and pull-up for a mid-range shot or to drive straight to the hoop.

7 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Dare I say do we sit the Bouch in his 2nd matchup w/ Bam? 
That last outcome wasn’t pretty.

His floor is still efficient with 2 blks and 2 3's. I'm treating him like a 1st round pick, will start him even in 2 game weeks  in weekly leagues.

• Like 1

Boucher has all the upside in the world but his floor is very questionable as we've seen already. I'm not saying to sell high but if you could snag like a Capela who has a high floor already to go with his bundle of stats id jump on it. (I offered Capela and more 10 days ago and the Boucher owner laughed it off) 

Dickheads flooding the topic after two quiet games. What else is new in the rotoworld forums?

But yeah, smart manager would flip Boucher soon for Adebayo etc. I have that on the table right now. 

But... 

tenor.gif?itemid=17010603

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Austin_Rivers said:

Boucher has all the upside in the world but his floor is very questionable as we've seen already. I'm not saying to sell high but if you could snag like a Capela who has a high floor already to go with his bundle of stats id jump on it. (I offered Capela and more 10 days ago and the Boucher owner laughed it off) 

10 days ago capela was underperforming greatly

5 hours ago, BrowKnees said:

Capela had reason though. Coming off major injury, not playing for a year, playing his first games with ATL. I expected him to be slow lol. Boucher isn't struggling because of play but because of what Nick Nurse wants.

5 hours ago, BrowKnees said:

Lol what? Beg for this to be deleted what a terrible take. Capela since January 11th which is closest to 10 days ago has played 6 games and is averaging 19 PPG, 16 RPG with 4 BPG how is that greatly under performing? Who performs in your world?

3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lol what? Beg for this to be deleted what a terrible take. Capela since January 11th which is closest to 10 days ago has played 6 games and is averaging 19 PPG, 16 RPG with 4 BPG how is that greatly under performing? Who performs in your world?

I think he meant to say beginning of season which I took it as. It does feel like the season started 10 days ago 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, rabaak said:

So what happened last night?? He hardly got minutes. Was it just the matchup against Bam?

Bad matchup and Baynes is finally getting it together. Baynes also slots in better with the guard-heavy lineups because of his elite screening.

• Thanks 1