NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Boucher 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a Raps fan, I find the discussion in this thread to be hilarious. Why would any Raps fan be hating on the prototypical Raptor success story? You should be rooting for the skinny guy who has

*boucher hits clutch threes*   raptors fans: BuT hE SuCkS iN rEaL liFe

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, affliction said:

Lol...you said that with so much confidence too 

Just watch the game please and then you will see that Boucher chasing blocks allowed Aldridge  to grab an offensive board that effectively won the game for the Spurs.

I recommend giving Boucher at least 5 games to prove that he is  good.  I still stand by my assessments that he  is not starting caliber player.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

yep,  I  am watching the same game.  He is playing a good game, probably  the best of his life.  He is chasing blocks too much, Aldridge just got huge offensive board   because of that to put Spurs up by one.

It might cost Raptors the game

Cmon bro u can't put the loss all on Boucher on that one play, he literally got no help in the paint on the play with 3 Spurs there. Powell played like ****, Siakam had 5 costly TOs, it's a team game. Also in fantasy it doesn't matter what their real life value is, quite frankly lot of the real life value players value doesn't even show up on the box score. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

Just watch the game please and then you will see that Boucher chasing blocks allowed Aldridge  to grab an offensive board that effectively won the game for the Spurs.

I recommend giving Boucher at least 5 games to prove that he is  good.  I still stand by my assessments that he  is not starting caliber player.

I completely agree. He’s not a real good player IRL but damn if the fantasy stats he put up tonight didn’t get my attention.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

Lol boucher hater ova here.

I watched the game, twas a great game. Spurs are damn good. That loss had nothing to do with boucher.

Tbh, he can chase blocks all he wants, he looks great doing. Also looks great draining threes and pulling down boards. If he does just half (or even less than half) of these numbers on nightly basis Nurse will give him his minutes, and fantasy managers will be happy.

• Like 1

He should be owned in all standard leagues already, Nurse runs a 8-9 man rotation, Boucher is their Ibaka replacement. Even in limited minutes, he is gonna be featured in the 2nd unit like in the season debut, he put up 8 shots in 14 min. FWIW Ibaka averaged around 11 shots in this role in his time in Tor. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, gregp said:

Lol boucher hater ova here.

I watched the game, twas a great game. Spurs are damn good. That loss had nothing to do with boucher.

Tbh, he can chase blocks all he wants, he looks great doing. Also looks great draining threes and pulling down boards. If he does just half (or even less than half) of these numbers on nightly basis Nurse will give him his minutes, and fantasy managers will be happy.

Hater?  I never said that cannot produce in fantasy. All I am saying that he isn't that good in real life to start  over Baynes 

19 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

Your favorite go to line seems to be “just watch the game”.  I don’t know if you’re looking at this through the eyes of some ‘fantasy’ scout but looking at it from the eyes of a fantasy manager he stuffs the stat sheet. What game are you playing. Real life basketball? 

Edited by affliction
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

Hater?  I never said that cannot produce in fantasy. All I am saying that he isn't that good in real life to start  over Baynes 

Ok, that's fair. But who cares if hes starting? As long as hes gettin good minutes.

Just now, affliction said:

Your favorite go to line seems to be “just watch the game”.  I don’t know if you’re looking at this through the eyes of some ‘fantasy’ scout but looking at it from the eyes of a fantasy manager he stuffs the stats

sheet. What game are you playing. Real life basketball? 

He's just a very passionate Raptors fan give him a break lol. But yeah stats are all fantasy players care about, doesn't matter how they get them.