NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Boucher 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a Raps fan, I find the discussion in this thread to be hilarious. Why would any Raps fan be hating on the prototypical Raptor success story? You should be rooting for the skinny guy who has

*boucher hits clutch threes*   raptors fans: BuT hE SuCkS iN rEaL liFe

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Highest +/- on the team, but where is the defense right? Nurse has gotta stop ******** around.

Na. Nurse needs a scapegoat when they lose.

23 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Na. Nurse needs a scapegoat when they lose.

lol u right he does

1 minute ago, sickrookie said:

when everybody trashes him he put up a line to shut them down.

Yeah and surprisingly the haters have gone MIA once again. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, shayan23 said:

Does anyone know if Boucher matches up well against the Hawks tonight? Did he get big mins last time they played? Need to know if I should start him today or not

Can’t remember the stats last they played. Go to player log and check. Let us know.

Edited by Pirate
15 minutes ago, shayan23 said:

Does anyone know if Boucher matches up well against the Hawks tonight? Did he get big mins last time they played? Need to know if I should start him today or not

He played 26 minutes last night.

29 minutes ago, shayan23 said:

Hopefully he can show he can match a Capela. Brooklyn has been giving up the most stats to opposing centers this year out of all teams so we will see how Nurse chooses the matchup for a C that's average size but still dominates the paint.

58 minutes ago, shayan23 said:

Capela does not seem like a great match up for him, unfortunately. Capela seems fairly bigger and stronger. He might get a bit more of leash tho, cuz its not an awful matchup for him and he played well last night.

His next matchup vs Mem (JV is back) could be tough too tho. JV is much bigger than him.

But then he has a juicy matchup vs Was, and Bos after that which could be good too.

The splits look average last year. However, it is pretty useless considering they had Gasol, Ibaka, and I don't think Clint was even playing yet. No way to know how it's gonna go.

I was able to actually watch Boucher last night against the Nets and I can see why he gets inconsistent minutes. He goes for every block on help defense which leads his man open on the baseline. He’s also very thin, I don’t think he can be a teams full time center. Maybe in spurts when the other team goes small. 

8 minutes ago, EsTiLO said:

I was able to actually watch Boucher last night against the Nets and I can see why he gets inconsistent minutes. He goes for every block on help defense which leads his man open on the baseline. He’s also very thin, I don’t think he can be a teams full time center. Maybe in spurts when the other team goes small. 

Yes and yes

He matches up against anybody, its not about that. Dont listen to haters and toxic Raptors fans... They talking out of their behinds. Most horrible fan base in the whole NBA and its not even close.

• Haha 1