NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Boucher 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a Raps fan, I find the discussion in this thread to be hilarious. Why would any Raps fan be hating on the prototypical Raptor success story? You should be rooting for the skinny guy who has

*boucher hits clutch threes*   raptors fans: BuT hE SuCkS iN rEaL liFe

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

That's a phrase I haven't heard in some time.

Feels good. 

Maybe I'm overrating Spurs a bit, but I like the way they play. Good mix of vets and young studs. Playing fast. And still got White comin back.

Raptors are a very good, talented team and the spurs handled them. That game was fun tonight.

Edited by gregp
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Cmon bro u can't put the loss all on Boucher on that one play, he literally got no help in the paint on the play with 3 Spurs there. Powell played like ****, Siakam had 5 costly TOs, it's a team game. Also in fantasy it doesn't matter what their real life value is, quite frankly lot of the real life value players value doesn't even show up on the box score. 

I didn't really know what Nurse was doing, where the f--- was Terence Davis? Norm was a total no show. 

10 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

He's just a very passionate Raptors fan give him a break lol. But yeah stats are all fantasy players care about, doesn't matter how they get them. 

You have to know your crowd that talk is good for the raptors board not a fantasy  forum. 

25 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Scary thought. Raptors in the lottery?

Sincerely doubt it, although this may just be the homer in me talking, it seems difficult to imagine that the Raptors go from the 2nd best record in the league to the lottery after having just lose Ibaka (Gasol was a big loss, but between injuries and bad play was largely irrelevant to the regular season record last year.)

5 minutes ago, GuruFantasy98 said:

A player has already played and is no longer editable for today - on yahoo why isnt it letting me drop wcj for boucher? when can i do it

Tomorrow, since you started Wendell today probably and your league does same-day and not next-day moves.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, affliction said:

You have to know your crowd that talk is good for the raptors board not a fantasy  forum. 

Before you start talking trash to someone make sure you are right.  Posts on this forum do not disappear. I will quote myself:

Everything I said above still stands.  Bench role - check. Some games with extra minutes - check.  He can produce in the minutes given - check.

So take a chill pill and enjoy  the best game  that Boucher has played in his life.  

• Like 1

Just a heads up he's had these same moments last reason only to completely disappear. Not saying that there isn't upside but it's more of him getting inconsistent playing time. It may really just depend on matchup etc. I do like him more this season but it also wouldn't surprise me to see him fade next game. Sell high if you can 

21 minutes ago, Austin_Rivers said:

Just a heads up he's had these same moments last reason only to completely disappear. Not saying that there isn't upside but it's more of him getting inconsistent playing time. It may really just depend on matchup etc. I do like him more this season but it also wouldn't surprise me to see him fade next game. Sell high if you can 

For what?  No one is going to give something that you can't get on the WW for the dude.  Might as well just enjoy the production if he brings it, and cut him if he doesn't.  The only games he played more than 20 minutes last year he produced fine.  And with the Raptors essentially trading out Gasol and Ibaka for a 34 year old Baynes, the opportunity is there.  

• Like 1

Do NOT sell. Nurse was very clear he is going to play Boucher consistently this season. That means his floor is around 15 minutes and he will have a lot more of these +25 minute games than he had last year. Fighting off Baynes and Len is not a task at all. You just need to be aware of the bad match-ups where he literally can not play against starting center at all. Then they will run bigger bodies more.