NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Boucher 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a Raps fan, I find the discussion in this thread to be hilarious. Why would any Raps fan be hating on the prototypical Raptor success story? You should be rooting for the skinny guy who has

*boucher hits clutch threes*   raptors fans: BuT hE SuCkS iN rEaL liFe

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, MikeXScott said:

The Raps also paid him, so they're definitely gonna play him. He looks like a gazelle out there and the stroke is pure. Doesn't hurt that OG and Siakam look like they're regressing, or definitely not improving

Pure is a massive overstatement, but he's definitely active on both ends and has minimal competition.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Em-City said:

Pure is a massive overstatement, but he's definitely active on both ends and has minimal competition.

He was 12 and 5 with 2 blocks in 14 minutes the other day. If that's his floor I'll gladly take that. Give him 25 minutes and he gives you video game numbers. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, gregp said:

Feels good. 

Maybe I'm overrating Spurs a bit, but I like the way they play. Good mix of vets and young studs. Playing fast. And still got White comin back.

Raptors are a very good, talented team and the spurs handled them. That game was fun tonight.

they didn't handle ****, they got lucky and are a 6th/7th seed first round elimination in the west.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, driss lol said:

they didn't handle ****, they got lucky and are a 6th/7th seed first round elimination in the west.

Nah bruh, that was solid win over a good Raptors team.

But also, 6th or 7th seed is generous. Spurs will be lucky to make the playoffs in loaded west. Still think they're a really good, competitive team tho, as was evident last night.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Brye said:

How much FAAB should I spend on Boucher? He’s somehow available in my league and I just lost KAT for a while..... I have all my FAAB  $100

Blow your wad , get you some Bouchè !!

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

I’m not sure 30% of FAAB is going to be enough to get him to be honest

Murphy] Nick Nurse says he expects to see more Alex Len tomorrow, maybe at the expense of Chris Boucher (or shifting him to PF), given Philly's size.

https://www.reddit.com/r/torontoraptors/comments/klwq1x/murphy_nick_nurse_says_he_expects_to_see_more/

I wouldn't risk spending too much on him. be a lot of matchup moves due to Len and Baynes being there. 

Edited by halbounih