NBC Sports Edge Forums

Pick 2 out of these 3... PPR... M. Jones, K. Hunt, N. Hines... WHIR 100%!!

I would take M.Jones and N.Hines here. Hines has a juicy matchup against a weak LV defense. I really like how that looks. They involve him in the offense and in a PPR league, he's gold this season. I would take M.Jones as the other option. He's involved on the offense and his past history last few weeks show that he gets targeted lots and often and in a game where they will be throwing a lot to play catchup or stay with the packs, I like that potential there. Hunt is decent, but the matchup I would want to stay away from. Best of luck and help with mine if you can. Thanks.

I would also take Marvin Jones and Hines. Jones has had some big games against the Packers in the past and it's almost a guarantee they will have to throw to catch up. Hines has a juicy matchup against the Raiders run defense. Although Taylor and Wilkins are there, you know they will move the ball and I think you have to take that chance. 

Obviously Hunt is a good back, but since Chubb has come back he hasn't really had the impact people expected. The Ravens defense is just tough and getting a lot of guys back from COVID. Thanks for the help on mine. 

11 hours ago, WSR said:

I would also take Marvin Jones and Hines. Jones has had some big games against the Packers in the past and it's almost a guarantee they will have to throw to catch up. Hines has a juicy matchup against the Raiders run defense. Although Taylor and Wilkins are there, you know they will move the ball and I think you have to take that chance. 

Obviously Hunt is a good back, but since Chubb has come back he hasn't really had the impact people expected. The Ravens defense is just tough and getting a lot of guys back from COVID. Thanks for the help on mine. 

Thanks