NBC Sports Edge Forums

Drop Gio Bernard for Jeff Wilson?

Just wondering if you would drop Gio for Jeff Wilson. I'm not going to play either this weekend but potentially could play Jeff Wilson against Dallas in week 15. Gio has Dallas this weekend but I just can't roll him out there with the broken Bengals. But Gio also has Houston week 16. I also don't want to help anyone else I'm playing by dropping Gio. What's the move here? Thank you!
10 teams, PPR

It's a lot of maybes. I'm reading Mixon is out this week so I would hang onto Gio if possible. If you have the luxury to pickup Wilson with another spot go for it, but in a 10 man league, unless you have a deep bench, I'm sure you have better RB in your rotation. Just my 0.02 

Dude DO NOT keep Gio....Wilson has been running better than Mosert, and Mosert has ankle issues at the moment. Gio can’t do anything with the offensive line that has been riddled with injuries on top of already being bad. Don’t think twice

6 hours ago, TheGhost206 said:
Just wondering if you would drop Gio for Jeff Wilson. I'm not going to play either this weekend but potentially could play Jeff Wilson against Dallas in week 15. Gio has Dallas this weekend but I just can't roll him out there with the broken Bengals. But Gio also has Houston week 16. I also don't want to help anyone else I'm playing by dropping Gio. What's the move here? Thank you!
10 teams, PPR

Is Gio your only drop?