NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyrese Haliburton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we can get this going i'd love it. I got the number 1 waiver and im not afraid to use it

What are you saying? He was ranked 47th on the season as a rookie, but he is “way too inconsistent”? Only a couple a bad games.    Go ahead and drop for Cory Joseph.

Fantasy owners want every player on their roster to play 48 and minutes and chuck 30 shots. If not the coach needs to get fired and every player needs to be traded.

Posted Images

Well if you look at the opposing team, Zion is currently shooting 13-14 so my guess is they're trying to see if they can a bigger guy to guard him (Barnes is a straw doll next to him when plays the 4). This makes sense for Haliburton to have fewer minutes so I'll cut him some slack.

Drop is shallow leagues? Doesn't seem like he'll fully get unleashed unless Barnes, Fox, Hield are injured or in the second half when kings are gonna embrace another tanking season. Luke is fighting for his job here and he always has been weird with his rotations, especially against rookies. 

9 minutes ago, BallAnd1 said:

Drop is shallow leagues? Doesn't seem like he'll fully get unleashed unless Barnes, Fox, Hield are injured or in the second half when kings are gonna embrace another tanking season. Luke is fighting for his job here and he always has been weird with his rotations, especially against rookies. 

luke has about 5-10 more games until he gets kicked out the front door...

they are not good and he doesnt help the cause either with the way hes handling his guys

Lol you guys are really gonna drop after 2 bad games? After he's been so good as a rookie? Wish I played in these leagues.

Edited by fabrar
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, fabrar said:

Lol you guys are really gonna drop after 2 bad games? After he's been so good as a rookie? Wish I played in these leagues.

And Fox had the best night of his career last game. He went nuts 

Or else Tyrese might of had some decent #s

He’s going to ball ROS , folks are tripping 

30 minutes ago, kobebryant17 said:

Smh. Where are the minutes. Only 7 in first half

I am legit confounded by this. What the hell is Luke up to now...

On 1/19/2021 at 7:16 PM, fabrar said:

Welcome to Rotoworld, home of kneejerk reactions, sprinkled with 'dropcities' and 'run, dont walks' and other empty calorie  comments. 

• Like 1