NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyrese Haliburton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we can get this going i'd love it. I got the number 1 waiver and im not afraid to use it

What are you saying? He was ranked 47th on the season as a rookie, but he is “way too inconsistent”? Only a couple a bad games.    Go ahead and drop for Cory Joseph.

Fantasy owners want every player on their roster to play 48 and minutes and chuck 30 shots. If not the coach needs to get fired and every player needs to be traded.

Posted Images

Oh nice line hes great we always say this. Shout outs to those who always say it and those who listen. Shout out for those who say this and those who want advice and listen. Hold.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
8 hours ago, bealforthewin said:

Why would I say hali is a chapati tho 😄, he is the roty

I read this like 10 hours ago and I only got this now. 🤣

1 hour ago, TroutFister said:

hield needs to bounce. really hindering tyrese from truly breaking out.

Honstly, **** Buddy Hield. And that's not just me as a biased Haliburton owner speaking. Hield just doesn't make his team better and is a volume scorer on inefficient shooting that doesn't really contribute elsewhere, including the defensive end. Him and Bagley are black holes who need to go.

• Like 1

i don't really think Buddy has any negative effect on Tyrese whatsoever. Rese is better off in a lower usage role right now as he's not really capable of being a high volume scorer. He's elite at filling in the cracks and acting as a secondary ball handler. He's currently top 40 on the season so there is really nothing to complain about.

• Like 5

How would Haliburton fare if he had the Buddy Hield role creating his own shots and taking challenged shots? Would he be able to shoot it with considerable better percentage with increased volume and difficulty? I feel like his effectiveness would definitely take a huge shot and he would start coughing up turnovers. Assist, points up for sure, but overall Im not sure he would be better off without Buddy.

5 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

How would Haliburton fare if he had the Buddy Hield role creating his own shots and taking challenged shots? Would he be able to shoot it with considerable better percentage with increased volume and difficulty? I feel like his effectiveness would definitely take a huge shot and he would start coughing up turnovers. Assist, points up for sure, but overall Im not sure he would be better off without Buddy.

Fantasy owners want every player on their roster to play 48 and minutes and chuck 30 shots. If not the coach needs to get fired and every player needs to be traded.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5