NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyrese Haliburton 2020-2021 Outlook

(1) Of course I want Haliburton to chuck 30 shots as a fantasy owner. I mean... what? Who doesn’t want their players to have as much usage going their way as possible? 

(2) This doesn’t mean I’m delusional enough to think this is what’s best in real life. I never suggested that. Hali is in a good role. I understand more usage does not equal greater fantasy production in some instances — maybe this is one of those situations.

(3) However, I do think Hield shooting .372 at 14 FGA for the season is problematic. Shooters shoot, players slump. Sure. But on nights when those shots aren’t falling and you’re sub-40, I’m not opposed to Hield passing up on whatever look he likes to give the rock to someone shooting it steady. There is a better look out there than a contested Buddy Hield 3 ball that has a .308 probability of it going in this week.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we can get this going i'd love it. I got the number 1 waiver and im not afraid to use it

What are you saying? He was ranked 47th on the season as a rookie, but he is “way too inconsistent”? Only a couple a bad games.    Go ahead and drop for Cory Joseph.

Fantasy owners want every player on their roster to play 48 and minutes and chuck 30 shots. If not the coach needs to get fired and every player needs to be traded.

Posted Images

Not bad for his second start. First one was better.  So far.  Nice to see the Kings willingness to throw the kid into the fire here and there. Process 

12 minutes ago, MrCantaloupe said:

14/3/7 on 50% shooting in 25 minutes. Dude is a stud. Don't feed the troll.

FOUR turnouvers! FOUR!!!

66789-15509128359922-800.jpg

2 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

FOUR turnouvers! FOUR!!!

66789-15509128359922-800.jpg

Rookie Rookie

1 hour ago, JormaJormala said:

Where you go? Stupid...

He is struggling mightily. DUD game coming, but thats kind of a good. Walton saw that he aint ready. Let the guy play off the bench, start CuJo if Fox is out. Yeezz... Its not that hard to figure out...others than Walton and apparently stupid fantasy managers.

Right here. The whole team played like crap, he still put up a good line before being rested. 

• Like 1

He contributes in every cat with crazy %'s + low TO's . Downright ridiculous for a rookie guard

And those stocks, o my !

Next year he's going in the 3rd-4th round he keeps this up. 

16 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

This dude is out of the ROY race. Has a bright future but way too inconsistent this year

What are you saying?

He was ranked 47th on the season as a rookie, but he is “way too inconsistent”? Only a couple a bad games. 

Go ahead and drop for Cory Joseph.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Played so nicely tonight. Was a sight for the sore eyes, just a smooth performance.

You have to give the ROTY to Ball I guess, his team is winning more? But Id take Hali every day of the week all month, all year. He has a beautiful mind.

Ok my boy !

Get it young prince. Man I love this kid

I’m reaching next year to land him. Mandatory 

On his way to a 9-cat gem of a line ❤️

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1