NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyrese Haliburton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we can get this going i'd love it. I got the number 1 waiver and im not afraid to use it

What are you saying? He was ranked 47th on the season as a rookie, but he is “way too inconsistent”? Only a couple a bad games.    Go ahead and drop for Cory Joseph.

Fantasy owners want every player on their roster to play 48 and minutes and chuck 30 shots. If not the coach needs to get fired and every player needs to be traded.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, kane said:

He is pretty meh since return from calf injury:(

He’s still shooting very efficiently, collecting few turnover, and racking up stocks. Nothing to complain about IMO. Hopefully Buddy gets moved at the deadline to free up more shots for Haliburton.

1 hour ago, SolariNatividad said:

May I ask for whom?

Rookie for rookie. Shipped Edwards for him after his lil heater last wk and when Hali was slumping bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wright is now in town...how do Hali owner feeling about this 😕

We still got Hield to watch for at the deadline too...but damn, not thrilled about this 

32 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

We still got Hield to watch for at the deadline too...but damn, not thrilled about this 

I could not tell really, but I think we all know that he is capable of playing alongside ball-dominant guards.

Even CoJo handles the ball more when he plays alongside Hali. But It would be much better if Hield gets traded.

6 hours ago, IDatDude said:

I’m going to go on a limb and say it makes Halliburton better. 

Kings don’t have a lot of effective bench guys. Wright & Halliburton are both 6’5” too so running 3 guard rotations now with 3 ball handlers is going to space the floor very well.

I don’t think Hield gets traded either. I think they’d just rather run a really strong 3 guard rotation alongside Holmes/Whiteside & Barnes as the stretch 4. They’re aiming for the playoffs. Decent move overall.

On 12/12/2020 at 5:55 PM, perkinsfor3 said:

Tyrese Haliburton: – Maybe, pretty sure, my favorite guard in the draft. Eddie Jones’ cousin, and I noticed some flashes of his game in college. I think Haliburton could end up being the best player in this class (not fantasy wise, per sé). His college steals numbers were somewhat inflated, but he gets his hands on quite a few balls. Tyrese and Kira were the only guards to shoot at least 45% FG, 35% from 3, and 80% from the charity stripe. He’s incredibly crafty and has great size and tools. He’s not the best athlete or fastest player, but I think he will have no trouble finding a role in the league.
Predicted stats: 26.00 mpg, 50.5% fg%, 1.3 3pm, 85.0% ft%, 3.3 rpg, 3.7 apg, 1.2 spg, 0.4 bpg, 2.4 topg, 8.6 ppg

Edit: the fg my model produced is higher than what I expext. I'm thinking 47% fg.

• 48.7% FG% (208/427)
  • 42.3% 3P% (91/215)
  • 86.8% FT% (33/38)
On 4/1/2021 at 4:55 PM, chefboyarg said:

This guy playing like norm Powell when he was on raptors.  I'll take the efficiency.  Greedy to be asking for the assists back?

The Lefty Black Hole is making the assists a problem right now. So many possessions where the ball doesn't even touch 2 guys. 

1 hour ago, justblazedawg said:

Dude is flopping hard in playoff week 😑

No he’s not. He’s doing just fine. He’s a rookie. Plus he’s in running for ROY.  Lower your expectations if you thought every game will be fantasy gold.  This should be expected for weekly leaguers. Duds will happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1