NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyrese Haliburton 2020-2021 Outlook

9 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

No he’s not. He’s doing just fine. He’s a rookie. Plus he’s in running for ROY.  Lower your expectations if you thought every game will be fantasy gold.  This should be expected for weekly leaguers. Duds will happen. 

I love him, just s---y timing for the duds

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we can get this going i'd love it. I got the number 1 waiver and im not afraid to use it

What are you saying? He was ranked 47th on the season as a rookie, but he is “way too inconsistent”? Only a couple a bad games.    Go ahead and drop for Cory Joseph.

Fantasy owners want every player on their roster to play 48 and minutes and chuck 30 shots. If not the coach needs to get fired and every player needs to be traded.

Posted Images

He just plays better off the bench. How it is so hard to Walton understand this? Keep the guy on the bench to start the games!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SolariNatividad said:

3 game week next week to start the H2H playoffs, I am worried.

He’s cooled off considerably this past couple weeks. 

In a 10er , I might be dropping after his B2B on T-W. He doesn’t play until Sunday after that. 

Stream and maybe scoop him back up when he clears waivers. 

With his recent play, not too worried another playoff team might try to snatch him.  But I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.

My league is fairly shallow & waivers are always hot.  So this might not work for everyone

Who knows I may actually hold onto him. After Wednesday , you should have a fairly decent idea on how your matchup is going.

If dominating, I’ma sit tight.

Playoffs do or die , everyones a cut candidate unless it’s a Stud.

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1

With De'Aaron Fox's news that he'd be out for 10-14 days, I really hope Luke Walton plays this kid more than Delon. But one can only hope... because I'm really not sure what that coach is doing with his Mo Harkless shenanigans.

54 minutes ago, Zakius said:

With De'Aaron Fox's news that he'd be out for 10-14 days, I really hope Luke Walton plays this kid more than Delon. But one can only hope... because I'm really not sure what that coach is doing with his Mo Harkless shenanigans.

Puke Walton at it again, so glad he's no longer the Lakers coach

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 9:50 AM, BlackHole said:

Puke Walton at it again, so glad he's no longer the Lakers coach

+ 100000

I despise Luke Walton .. super happy when he left LA. 

def a drop. already ruled out a day in advance. highly unlikely he plays this week, maybe sunday. but then you're getting 1 game in finals. any 3-4 game streamer is better at that point