NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Tyrese Haliburton 2020-2021 Outlook

CharlesCC2

3 hours ago, terribleswedes said:

What am I missing? Why doesn't this guy have an injury tag on Yahoo? Based on what I know about their standards he seems to fit.

how so? Their standards are 3 games missed gets the INJ designation. He’s getting reevaluated, so they very well may place the designation tonight once the games begin if the team reevaluation says he misses further time, but the only report with a timeline is that he’s out for at least 2 games. If he plays on the 6th, that doesn’t qualify for the 3 day INJ.

Edited by mcflywalker

40 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

how so? Their standards are 3 games missed gets the INJ designation. He’s getting reevaluated, so they very well may place the designation tonight once the games begin if the team reevaluation says he misses further time, but the only report with a timeline is that he’s out for at least 2 games. If he plays on the 6th, that doesn’t qualify for the 3 day INJ.

This is why I asked! I'd seen something about how if someone is PROJECTED to miss time it counts, too. He was projected out through at least Wednesday. As it happens, your question, helped me refine my Googling. The official Yahoo answer on that, from what I can tell, is: "Projected to miss 7+ days due to injury." So he's a bit short of that. https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN28136.html

1 hour ago, bbythepier said:

Basically no update

Taking shots sounds like progress to me. I am prepared to not play him this week but I do think it would be very telling if they lost another game without him on the floor.

*patiently waits for Hield to be shipped*

Just now, Nica4two said:

How he fell to the kings at 12 is beyond me. His presence instantly turns the Kings into a winning team.  He commanded the floor and dominated on both ends - 17/7/6/3/1, 3 trey's.  ROY right here.

Knicks :lol: