NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyrese Haliburton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we can get this going i'd love it. I got the number 1 waiver and im not afraid to use it

What are you saying? He was ranked 47th on the season as a rookie, but he is “way too inconsistent”? Only a couple a bad games.    Go ahead and drop for Cory Joseph.

Fantasy owners want every player on their roster to play 48 and minutes and chuck 30 shots. If not the coach needs to get fired and every player needs to be traded.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Ok so the real question is, what's his nickname now ? 

It's needed for such a young stud. 

Hahi porter?😁😂

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Hali-wood cause he's gonna be a star lol 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Halliburton is one of the biggest energy companies. People always comment on how silky smooth he is. So something having to do with oil? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bbythepier said:

Halliburton is one of the biggest energy companies. People always comment on how silky smooth he is. So something having to do with oil? 

Mhm, we gotta come up with something 🔥 

I'm drawing blanks rn .   All I got is Reese !!  terrible I know lol just fun to say .  Tyrese the Fleece ! 🤪

We'll come up with something good I'm sure 

40 minutes ago, hkchuchu said:

This kid is so crazy...

6games 28ast only4To

And one of those turnovers was him just slipping on the floor getting called for a travel. Dude is already probably the Kings smartest player from a Bball IQ standpoint. Every time he plays he makes everyone around him better(just look at how trash Bagley looked prior to tonight's performance). What a slam dunk draft pick by the new GM. Sucks that Vlade set them back years passing on Luka, but maybe the new GM can finally turn this franchise around. He already hit a home run with his first pick. Haliburton looks like a 10 year vet out there.

Shouldn't be long now until he's starting next to Fox, where both can shine off one another

• Like 1

Dropped Derrick White for this guy, after reading all of your comments. 
With him and Maxey maybe we will have two rookies named Tyrese battling it out for the title of the biggest 2020 draft steal.

4 hours ago, kane said:

Takeover in 4th quarter,many clutch plays in last few minutes,looks like vet more than a rookie

After watching this clip. I’m hyped. Then dimes to Holmes and Bagley were very good, seems very confident and he closed out the game and hit a clutch 3 to seal the deal.

• Like 1

Man this guy is my new shiny hood ornament on my fantasy car.  Show me the money baby. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, kane said:

Takeover in 4th quarter,many clutch plays in last few minutes,looks like vet more than a rookie

Absolutely lovinig the poise he carries as a rook, the flashy no look passes, the clutch factor, his pick and roll game (Fox just can't seem to totally get this right with Bagley or Holmes), and that deceptive 3 point shot. Let the trade mongering begin!