NBC Sports Edge Forums

Went with my gut and stated Akers - so great start, but now have the dilemma of who to start from this group.  More of a running back heavy league as you get 3 points for every 5 carries and same fir every 5 catches (quasi half point).  Can only start 4 of the following:

Jonathan Taylor

Deandre Hopkins

Justin Jefferson

Dk Metcalf

Calvin Ridley

other start RB is Kamara - so obviously he is staying put.  Been thinking of benching Hopkins as crazy as that sounds.

Edited by Huskies34

For me, if those were my choices, I would probably bench Ridley. Julio jones is out I believe and when he is, the entire offense just doesn't flow as well. Chargers are a tougher defense too and Ridley will get premier coverage treatment without Jones in. I know Kyler has been struggling with a shoulder bruise and also teams taking away the run, so I can forsee a lot of dumps and slants to Hopkins to try and get him going. Just my opinion on that. Good luck, and help with mine if you can. 

On 12/12/2020 at 9:12 AM, Huskies34 said:

Went with my gut and stated Akers - so great start, but now have the dilemma of who to start from this group.  More of a running back heavy league as you get 3 points for every 5 carries and same fir every 5 catches (quasi half point).  Can only start 4 of the following:

Jonathan Taylor

Deandre Hopkins

Justin Jefferson

Dk Metcalf

Calvin Ridley

other start RB is Kamara - so obviously he is staying put.  Been thinking of benching Hopkins as crazy as that sounds.

As another poster already said, I would bench Ridley here. Hopkins makes sense, don't get me wrong. However, I see Hopkins as your upside play and those other guys being your floor plays to give you the most balanced lineup. 

Honestly if you want the truth, I'd bench Kamara. But most won't advise that and I'm going against the grain. I don't like Kamara ROS.