NBC Sports Edge Forums

PJ Washington 2020-2021 Outlook

PJ is such a hit or miss guy going back to last year.  He has 1-2 week stretches where he plays like a mid-rounder, then 1-2 week stretches where you're wondering why you're still rostering.

Now would be a great time for him to get hot, though, and the opportunity is definitely there.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a difference two days makes. Took a flier near draft's end (possibly because of this conversation, so thanks for that). The stretch-5 rumors are legit and yesterday he put up a baby draymond line

so that's a yes 😂

Pretty sure when Forrest Gump was blabbering on about that box of chocolates, it was actually a metaphor for our man PJ

Posted Images

On 4/21/2021 at 5:02 PM, mattshhh said:

49 points in first 2 games back, which must explain why this thread is suddenly quiet

And here we go again...another flop.

WTF happened tonight.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, simmons714 said:

anyone watch PJW ?? wtf happen this game? not in foul trouble and no injury to play less than 20mins?

They got smoked and was front end of a b2b

Edited by DonutGiveUp
2 hours ago, alexstr said:

Monster game from PJ, he's been on one lately

Also liking his improved shooting efficiency. Just keep it rolling for a few more weeks. If he performs slightly above season averages, I will be happy

Anyone in h2h finals week contemplating a drop? I know he has 3 games left after todays miss but Terence Davis might be a good substitute with 4 games and more minutes headed his way? Or are we holding hoping for the 3 games and expanded roll?

7 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

Anyone in h2h finals week contemplating a drop? I know he has 3 games left after todays miss but Terence Davis might be a good substitute with 4 games and more minutes headed his way? Or are we holding hoping for the 3 games and expanded roll?

Terence Davis isn't really a substitute...I'd take 3 games of PJ over 4 games of that scrub any day of the week.  

If you drop you're gambling that this extends to several games, which is valid but a tough gamble on a "personal" DNP

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

He has not sat on b2b so I am holding for 3 remaining games. Only have 4 moves per week. Used one and saving other moves for later in the week.

• Like 1

so the 2 theories =

im not buying the video game theory tbh 

im thinking his wife gave birth, meaning he’ll have the next 2 games off imo. 

i may be wrong, but that’s the kinda leeway limp wrist silver been givin players on excused absences nowadays 

Hope its a baby birth 🙏

In general new babies have been good for fantasy stats

Its a tight race in my roto league, I'll take anything that gives me an edge 😂

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Din_Ris said:

Was hoping for a 50 point game 😂

The 6 3s on very effficient shooting will have to do 😂

He got the new dad buff so he's gonna ball out ROS lol 

• Like 2