NBC Sports Edge Forums

PJ Washington 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a difference two days makes. Took a flier near draft's end (possibly because of this conversation, so thanks for that). The stretch-5 rumors are legit and yesterday he put up a baby draymond line

Pretty sure when Forrest Gump was blabbering on about that box of chocolates, it was actually a metaphor for our man PJ

Oh nice he got C Eligibility on yahoo!

Posted Images

3 hours ago, 80version said:

Now just hoping for some consistency.  Don't tease us with sporadic performances like this like you did last season PJ 🙏

LOL, I'm sorta expecting him to drop a dud next game (again) for that very reason.  

Today's line was so sweet.  Wish he could do this consistently.

First time really watching the Hornets in person.  PJW doesn't look good in person...he's killing his teams with turnovers, shot clock violations and bad fouls.....but ill take the good fantasy numbers.

Edited by DLG10
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

First time really watching the Hornets in person.  PJW doesn't look good in person...he's killing his teams with turnovers, shot clock violations and bad fouls.....but ill take the good fantasy numbers.

He was a +7 tonight so objectively the opposite of "killing his team", 3 TO on 5 ast in 35 mins is strong for his position. The line was delightful. Didn't see his apparent injury but there aren't yet reports online of anything like that

1 hour ago, mattshhh said:

He was a +7 tonight so objectively the opposite of "killing his team", 3 TO on 5 ast in 35 mins is strong for his position. The line was delightful. Didn't see his apparent injury but there aren't yet reports online of anything like that

He must've had all 3 TOs down the stretch while I was watching.

Good line but his % needs to improve.

Edited by DLG10
  • Like 1
On 12/26/2020 at 6:29 PM, affliction said:

Lol at dropping him after 1 game 

18/8/3blocks/1steal

imagine getting excited and not realizing pj put up those kinda lines regularly last year, only to also give u 4 point/2 rebound duds just as often 

i still have more faith in scary terry 

Yeah, I told my bro PJW really needs to have C eligibility this year and he said it was never gonna happen.

No Zeller and they're playing Biyombo at C, while coach Borrego's been hyping up PJW at C for quite a while now.  I'm pretty sure Yahoo will get their stuff together and give it to him (Slightly biased since I'm lacking bigs in a 2 C league and I need PJW there, lol).

Just now, MWon said:

Yeah, I told my bro PJW really needs to have C eligibility this year and he said it was never gonna happen.

No Zeller and they're playing Biyombo at C, while coach Borrego's been hyping up PJW at C for quite a while now.  I'm pretty sure Yahoo will get their stuff together and give it to him (Slightly biased since I'm lacking bigs in a 2 C league and I need PJW there, lol).

He is their small ball center/back-up center lol. 45% of his minutes are at Center this season up from 9% last season. 

Watch the game or look at the box score. Foul trouble and they got off to a commanding lead during his time out there (+23 in 18 mins). He's locked in to his role, I almost want people to drop him so this thread can weed out those who don't do simple research

1 minute ago, mattshhh said:

Watch the game or look at the box score. Foul trouble and they got off to a commanding lead during his time out there (+23 in 18 mins). He's locked in to his role, I almost want people to drop him so this thread can weed out those who don't do simple research

Nowhere close to dropping him. Just curious since when I stopped watching the game wasn’t that crazy, the fouls weren’t too bad, and Miles hadn’t gone off yet. 

• Like 1
Just now, Em-City said:

Wtf is he doing... Inconsistency is understandable but Tank turnovers wasn't part of the plan

He and Miles both are consistent  inconsistent 

• Like 1