NBC Sports EDGE Forums

PJ Washington 2020-2021 Outlook

DonutGiveUp

5 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

He plays so much better with Melo out there compared to Devonte. Please Borrego start Melo, Rozier, Hayward, Bridges, PJ.

Seems like they like the 3 guard lineup a lot, it definitely seems the most effective as long as Devonte limits the shot attempts. 

• Like 1

Got him 3rd pick in the 12th round of a 10 team roto league.

Have Porzingis and Jaren Jackson Jr on IL.

PJ Washington is supposed to be my second drop, not making it easy for me 😂

Edited by Din_Ris
correction

23rd in the last 7 days. 65th in the last 14 days.

Data says the only difference between Washington being a top 100 and top 60 asset is his %s. If he can stay at the .450-.460 area and improve last year’s FT from .647 to .710 (he’s .711 on the season so far), then he’d be good to go.

He’s already averaging 1.1 3PT, 1.0 STL and 1.5 BLK. That’s awesome. I’m predicting 14/7/3/1stl/1.4blk/1.3treys is within reach for him ROS. That’s plenty helpful.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2021 at 10:00 PM, mmcc1029 said:

I really need him to get Center eligility in yahoo, is that gonna happen ? 

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206157-fantasy-basketball/suggestions/42351370-pj-washington

I just saw this and it's probably like the 10th post on PJ's position eligibility lol. 

image.png.1193ef8ffc1712107cb39c163e82d007.png

PJ literally has played more time at the Center position this season lol, just spam this chart to Yahoo email, twitter. (58% at Center)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206157-fantasy-basketball/suggestions/42351370-pj-washington

I just saw this and it's probably like the 10th post on PJ's position eligibility lol. 

image.png.1193ef8ffc1712107cb39c163e82d007.png

PJ literally has played more time at the Center position this season lol, just spam this chart to Yahoo email, twitter. (58% at Center)

Which site are you using to get this info?