NBC Sports Edge Forums

PJ Washington 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a difference two days makes. Took a flier near draft's end (possibly because of this conversation, so thanks for that). The stretch-5 rumors are legit and yesterday he put up a baby draymond line

Man's not hot

Probably gonna be on and off with points and %s (I'd say around 47-48% FG and 68% FT when it's averaged out), but fairly reliable for boards, assists, and a 1-1-1 for stocks/treys.  I'd hope he gets m

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, KellyOubre4MVP said:

Does he lose a lot of value when Zeller eventually gets back? 

No, Zeller is good as gone on his last year of his contract, he was part of the old Hornets squad. The plan was always to utilize PJ more as a small-ball center this season. 

• Like 1
On 1/17/2021 at 8:14 AM, dboong said:

PJ will get C eligibility on yahoo at some point wont he ?

When do the position updates happen.  

I will be accepting a trade if he does as I need a PF/C like him

I don't understand why in Yahoo he hasn't C 

What could I do?

Edited by Tonimn
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Tonimn said:

What could I do?

I was reading on reddit that he is a player who is getting the position reviewed but this was from a few weeks ago so no idea

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, dboong said:

I was reading on reddit that he is a player who is getting the position reviewed but this was from a few weeks ago so no idea

Where I could open votation to change it in Yahoo? I need the C position.

24 minutes ago, Tonimn said:

What could I do?

Yahoo Fantasy has a reddit for that, and you could also contact them on Twitter as well.  FWIW, people are rightfully complaining to them every day about PJW and C eligibility specifically, and they've constantly said they're looking into it.  Still don't know why the heck they need to do that, given he plays half his minutes at C and he had C eligibility last year (again, after many of us complained).

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MWon said:

Yahoo Fantasy has a reddit for that, and you could also contact them on Twitter as well.  FWIW, people are rightfully complaining to them every day about PJW and C eligibility specifically, and they've constantly said they're looking into it.  Still don't know why the heck they need to do that, given he plays half his minutes at C and he had C eligibility last year (again, after many of us complained).

A link of that please?  I can't find 

16 minutes ago, Tonimn said:

A link of that please?  I can't find 

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206157-fantasy-basketball/filters/new?category_id=65830&query=pj washington

- You can also open suggestion for position eligibility from that link. The proof is from basketball reference, where he has 58% of C% this season. 

image.png.d7b7684ad9ad3e1432e58162c25ab0ed.png

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/washipj01.html

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206157-fantasy-basketball/filters/new?category_id=65830&query=pj washington

- You can also open suggestion for position eligibility from that link. The proof is from basketball reference, where he has 58% of C% this season. 

image.png.d7b7684ad9ad3e1432e58162c25ab0ed.png

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/washipj01.html

How did you get to that part that shows position estimates. I couldn’t find it when I went to the link.

38 minutes ago, The Jaguar Paw said:

Do you believe Zeller's return will have any impact on his stats whatsoever? Or is Biyomobo (and maybe Miles Bridges) the only one who loses value with Cody returning?

Zeller is irrelevant, the plan was to always have PJ play forward and small ball center for stretches. Zeller will switch off with Biyombo mostly. 

• Like 1