NBC Sports Edge Forums

PJ Washington 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a difference two days makes. Took a flier near draft's end (possibly because of this conversation, so thanks for that). The stretch-5 rumors are legit and yesterday he put up a baby draymond line

so that's a yes 😂

Pretty sure when Forrest Gump was blabbering on about that box of chocolates, it was actually a metaphor for our man PJ

Posted Images

3 hours ago, MikeXScott said:

Is inconsistency the name of the game with PJ? Or is there an upward trajectory similar to Deandre Hunter..

For whatever reason Borrego was messing with his minutes early in the season. PJ won't be as efficient as Hunter but he's one of the few players that can provide 1-1.5 threes/1 steal/1-1.5 blocks along with 12-15 points, 6+ boards, 3 assists. So not efficient but provides across the board stats. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, KingDURANTULA said:

he's doin what i expected from lord Cov

Bro i told my mates that i drafted Washington in hopes he could be my sleeper in the form of a RoCo lite.. Never thought to myself that I'd be thinking of it the other way around. If Covington could even show me any sign of life asadfdfgdw1!! lol. anyway.. This guy is awesome!

Edited by Obliviate
1 minute ago, bigboyish said:

RIght foot sprain tonight. How long do these typically last?

Depends on the grade. It can either be a day to day thing up to a few weeks as well.

2 hours ago, megaplayboy said:

no crouches or walking boot or any kind of limp so it's gotta be d2d

Sorry to be that guy bro but when I read "crouches" I'm like, surely he didn't mean "crutches" but as I read on... welp here we are. 😆

Anyway! Hoping this guy gets back sooner rather than later. My team starting to look like a hospital already..