NBC Sports Edge Forums

PJ Washington 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a difference two days makes. Took a flier near draft's end (possibly because of this conversation, so thanks for that). The stretch-5 rumors are legit and yesterday he put up a baby draymond line

so that's a yes 😂

Pretty sure when Forrest Gump was blabbering on about that box of chocolates, it was actually a metaphor for our man PJ

Posted Images

13 hours ago, MikeXScott said:

If Lamelo sticks as a starter , I'm bullish on PJ'S rest of season outlook 

Ball started alongside Graham and Rozier didnt he? Are we saying PJ becomes starting Center? Cause Hayward is going nowhere

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Maxemann said:

PJ has been the starting center before. Zeller would return to the bench and they play a smaller lineup. worked for them.

I currently roster both but definitely have more belief in PJ’s upside but Zellers been good for them lately im worried their minutes might get shared while enduring with the 3 guards and Hayward

This is what I'm worried about as well, Zeller looks like he will get his 30 mins and Borrego seems to prefer size at that position (as evidenced by the fact that Biyombo, someone who is completely out of the rotation now, started when Zeller was injured). They either go

3 guard - Hayward - Zeller or

3 guard - Hayward - PJ (most unlikely I think)

LaMelo - Rozier/Devonte - Hayward - PJ - Zeller

Pace/position will be the two factors that will impact PJ's ROS production the most and I'm looking forward to seeing how that looks like when they're all healthy.

1 hour ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

I'm so lost...is the Hornets vs. Wizards game cancelled this morning? I read it was cancelled and now roto states PJ is available to play and will start.....???

It's a rescheduled game 

Hot take: LaMelo has no chemistry with PJ. He's looking for Bridges, Monk, etc. It's been very bad since LaMelo entered into the starting lineup, unfortunately. Makes me sad, bruh!