NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who do I pick in the 1st round with the 5th pick? WHIR

I am in an ESPN H2H league where I have Ingram, Davis, and Jokic as keepers.

My 1st round draft pick is #5.

The available players are:

Simmons

Westbrook

Gilgeous-Alexander

Holiday

Ayton

Vucevic

Harris

Gobert

I was really thinking Alexander might be there...but I like the idea of Ayton...possibly as a keeper for next year (and letting Ingram go) or possibly getting Gobert.

The draft is in 45 minutes. Thoughts?

Edited by Semitar
10 hours ago, BykeINIT said:

please don’t put WHIR in your title if you’re BSing 

You do realize you responded to a post from Saturday and he mentioned in his post that he was drafting in 45 minutes (meaning he already drafted), right?

Just noticed you've got a few of these "please don’t put WHIR in your title if you’re BSing" comments where you're providing advice on an old post. The OP did "help in return" on the first couple comments.

7 minutes ago, Idoolittle said:

You do realize you responded to a post from Saturday and he mentioned in his post that he was drafting in 45 minutes (meaning he already drafted), right?

Just noticed you've got a few of these "please don’t put WHIR in your title if you’re BSing" comments where you're providing advice on an old post. The OP did "help in return" on the first couple comments.

For real. I've been seeing this guy everywhere and its annoying. If only he knew who he was saying that too. At least check people's post history before you look like an a**.

^^ well i posted in about 15 WHIR threads and only got 3 people who actually helped. every thread i posted in was on the front page and all but maybe a couple were still in the advice seeking stages.

thats pretty messed up either way .. it really devalues the whole WHIR system.