NBC Sports Edge Forums

Lineup help revisited (WHIR!)

Due to Covid and suckiness (Woods), I feel the need to re-evaluate.  PPR and .2 pt/rush

Pick 1 RB: Mostert v. Wash (ankle), Ty Johnson @ Sea, Edmonds @ NYG

Pick 1 WR: Crowder @ Sea (Q), Coutee @ Chi (Q), Boyd v. Dal (no Burrow), Beasley v. Pitt, Patrick @ Car

Flex: one of the above

Leave your link!

Out of the (3) RB's. I would go with Mostert. He has the most upside and has shown that he is a main cog in that offense. Just depends how much the other guys takes away from him or game script. TY there is too many unknowns and from what I've read, Gore will probably be there. Edmonds isn't the main guy and despite the matchup I'd go with Mostert.

WR wise I would roll with Beasly. Brown is out I believe and he is a vital part of that offense. He'll get plenty of looks and targets and his production is not in doubt
Flex wise it'll be between Crowder or Coutee for me. Crowder is facing the worst defense against wideouts however he tweaked a calf injury on Thursday and he is questionable. Coutee is now the number 2 and despite the tough matchup, I like the offense and that amazing QB throwing to him. I know the popular vote may be crowder, but I might play it safe as those calf injuries can really hamper. Just me but I would roll with Coutee as my flex. Help with some thoughts on mine if you don't mind. Thanks.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Bandito said:

Due to Covid and suckiness (Woods), I feel the need to re-evaluate.  PPR and .2 pt/rush

Pick 1 WR: Crowder @ Sea (Q), Coutee @ Chi (Q), Boyd v. Dal (no Burrow), Beasley v. Pitt, Patrick @ Car

Leave your link!

Def Mostert. Looks like Gore is playing. Love Beasley and flex Coutee. 

• Thanks 1

Mosert is the backbone of San Francisco’s running game.  I think you have to start him.  

as far as WR’s, I like Patrick against Carolina as he seems to be developing inti a reliable threat in Denver’s passing game.  I would also take Crowder as the Jets’ big receiving threat against a Seattle team that seems lost, right now.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Bandito said:

Leave your link!

Mostert due to upside

Coutee due to floor with Fuller and Cooks out of the picture.

Coutee is a volume play this week and Mostert is your upside ceiling play.

• Thanks 1

Mostert for sure.

Crowder a strong second.

Then I'm going Coutee over Patrick... Coutee at least the volume is guaranteed.  I don't like Beasley against PIT and Boyd is basically a 2nd option to Higgins with Burrow out... and they don't score anymore.  

Edited by Lucius Seneca
  • Thanks 1