Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Draymond Green 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's basically TJ mcconnel but worse

ūüėā

Are we talking real life? Because Oubre CANNOT pass, rebound, or defend like Draymond but uhh sure  

Hey Draymond owners out there - thoughts on this guy going forward? Looking to maybe acquiring him today via a trade and just wondering if he can keep up the latest production with Wiseman being healthy now? I know the days of him scoring are probably gone, but I still like the assists and rebounding numbers he can provide with a sprinkle of stocks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Hey Draymond owners out there - thoughts on this guy going forward? Looking to maybe acquiring him today via a trade and just wondering if he can keep up the latest production with Wiseman being healthy now? I know the days of him scoring are probably gone, but I still like the assists and rebounding numbers he can provide with a sprinkle of stocks.

I think he continues going forward the Warriors are light up front and previously he mentioned his conditioning was way off but he looks fit now. Stocks are back and counting stats juicy 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I think he continues going forward the Warriors are light up front and previously he mentioned his conditioning was way off but he looks fit now. Stocks are back and counting stats juicy 

Yea, I'm excited to add him, and see what he can do - GS are sneaky doing well in the West

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

His production is directly tied to how competitive the Dubs are on any given night.  Now that he is up-to-speed blowouts are the main reason he has been putting up the occassional dud.  I think having a healthy squad is great for Dray’s outlook. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

BDD down with an ankle injury.  Doesn't look great, hopefully it's not serious

EDIT: nm didn't even league the game.  We Gucci

Edited by alexstr
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

This guy needs steph to be productive..

Was saying the same watching the game but it doesn't help having the brick brothers Oubre, Wiggins and Wiseman 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Last chance to sell high. I'm glad I did... every comment this dumb a** makes me cringe. Dude is washed up and is still talking so much trash. It looks like Warriors are done for the year, and probably time to shut it down for Dray.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MantisToboggan said:

Last chance to sell high. I'm glad I did... every comment this dumb a** makes me cringe. Dude is washed up and is still talking so much trash. It looks like Warriors are done for the year, and probably time to shut it down for Dray.

Best defender of all time can't play without Curry pathetic dude 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

So guys, where do you think Draymond gets drafted next season with Klay back? His success seems heavily co-related to how well Curry is doing and with Klay available as an option too, could Draymond actually be a decent 3rd or 4th round pick?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Apollo_87 said:

So guys, where do you think Draymond gets drafted next season with Klay back? His success seems heavily co-related to how well Curry is doing and with Klay available as an option too, could Draymond actually be a decent 3rd or 4th round pick?

Draymond is #22 (per-game) in the last 2 months.

Imagine having more weapons around.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...