• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's basically TJ mcconnel but worse

https://twitter.com/Awesemo_Com/status/1355718384588087299?s=20

Are we talking real life? Because Oubre CANNOT pass, rebound, or defend like Draymond but uhh sure  

My benchmark for this dude isn’t very high. Just get me about 6-7 points and the rest should be cool. Dude can’t even give me that lol...the hell...

All these trade rumors, sure anything could be better then this huh? 

11 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

dropped in 12t, literally worse than covington and thats sayin a lot

I have more hope for Green than Covington. I explain: key is an usage. Covington is low usage guy and if he don't find his strong points (defence and threes) he is useless. But Draymond should be better because usage is there.

9 minutes ago, apatas said:

I have more hope for Green than Covington. I explain: key is an usage. Covington is low usage guy and if he don't find his strong points (defence and threes) he is useless. But Draymond should be better because usage is there.

Well,Draymond Green's usage is similar to the Lord

Draymond Green

JYc8Gro4u

Covington

Amgjqy6gQ

Looks like Kendrick Perkins got em in his fantasy team https://twitter.com/KendrickPerkins/status/1355015875682824195?s=19

"Okay it’s time for Draymond Green to give more! I love the things he do that don’t show up in the stat sheet but now it’s time for him to actually start showing up in the stat sheet!" 

Edited by thrilla1nManila
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, kane said:

Well,Draymond Green's usage is similar to the Lord

Draymond Green

JYc8Gro4u

Covington

Amgjqy6gQ

OK, thank you, I see. I thought that player who gives 7 assists as average, just can't be low usage guy...

I remember the good ol days where you could build a Giannis/Draymond/Covington team and absolutely destroy the opposition.  Now it’s a 1st class ticket to the bottom of the standings haha

• Haha 3

This is why I think his value might go up a bit: the Warriors trade away Oubre and get shooters like Reddick. That’ll bump up his assist and reb numbers. The blocks though, are gone imo. Top-100 is his ceiling. Package based on name for a trade.

I just ripped the band-aid off.

... for Zeller 🤮

DayDay didn’t fit my build anyways - only took him because he fell in the draft. I was at least hoping for sticks from him. 

id imagine I’ll own him again after the waiters clear

14 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

I just ripped the band-aid off.

... for Zeller 🤮

DayDay didn’t fit my build anyways - only took him because he fell in the draft. I was at least hoping for sticks from him. 

id imagine I’ll own him again after the waiters clear

TJ McConnell lite doesn’t fit many builds. 😂

4 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

TJ McConnell lite doesn’t fit many builds. 😂

Haha touché ... it was more about the position eligibility during the draft. 

I will also agree to disagree though, TJMc is an excellent piece for plenty of builds. 

• Haha 1

Only 2-3 weeks away...

Draymond Green said after Saturday's win over the Pistons that he's about two to three weeks away from being in top shape. 

Green missed a considerable amount of time due to both injury and the league's health and safety protocols, which limited what he could do in preparation for the regular season. While he is managing to contribute, Green hasn't been at his best due in part to his conditioning. "I think I’m like two or three weeks away," Green said when asked about his physical conditioning. "Just continue to be in better shape. My speed is kind of getting there ... It’s good to see the work pay off and starting to build up." Green played 28 minutes in Saturday's rout, finishing with four points (2-of-5 FGs), five rebounds, six assists, one steal...and one postgame evisceration of Rodney McGruder. 

Jan 31, 2021, 1:55 AM ET
  • Haha 1

I've been watching every game to see if there are things I see that Draymond just isn't doing this early in the season with potential hope that he'll get back to THAT Draymond and I don't see it. He's really a lot better IRL effecting the game then he is in fantasy. He doesn't rebound, he doesn't score, he doesn't blk shots so your really get 6.6 asts and a stl with a lot of TO's. I got 6 PG's already so it was time to cut GL guys but I'm not waiting 3-5 weeks so he can avg 6/6/7.