• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's basically TJ mcconnel but worse

😂

Are we talking real life? Because Oubre CANNOT pass, rebound, or defend like Draymond but uhh sure  

I feel like he's gonna continue to suck for at least another month. I'm not sure his blocks will ever return either. I think he'll be able to put up 8, 6, and 6 with 1.2 steals from March through the rest of the season. Borderline top 100 numbers due to weak percentages. Might be outside top 100 if his turnovers get near 3 a game. Not sure if that's worth holding but I will hold because there's nothing on the wire in the 1 league I have him on.

FYI - their next game on Saturday is against the Mavs too. Very nice.

Wouldn’t mind if it’s a slightly closer contest since I also have Curry and wouldn’t mind him playing the 4th quarter.

He has a higher chance of getting those extra steals and blocks than 5 points lol. What a rascal.

Glad to see he's returning to form though. Hopefully this is a sign of more consistency with his stocks going forward.

Man, if they could play the Mavs every night, he’d be a first rounder.

Here’s to hoping that he can build off of these couple of games and we can stop trying to figure out if he should be dropped or not.

So question guys - what’s the best line of all time with 0 points scored? Cause we might be watching it right now. I mean a ast-reb double double with 10 stocks and 0 points can’t possible have ever happened before.

2 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

So question guys - what’s the best line of all time with 0 points scored? Cause we might be watching it right now. I mean a ast-reb double double with 10 stocks and 0 points can’t possible have ever happened before.

12 rebs, 10ast, 10stls , trip dub by this same person

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/2/10/14584492/draymond-green-triple-double-nba-history-warriors-vs-grizzlies

• Haha 2