• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What in the hell is happening here

Tua sucks. After watching guys like Burrow and Herbert all year I don't understand what anyone sees in this guy.

Posted Images

Dolphins D is legit.  Befuddling Mahomes and the Chiefs.

I'm impressed with Tua.  He doesn't look like the dual threat guy like Kyler or the other young runners, but he's got great pocket sense and his throws are accurate and on point.

I don't watch college football.  I know Tua put Hurts on the bench.  Did their offense change dramatically since Hurts is/was such a good runner?

5 minutes ago, CooL said:

42 that's why nobody throws you the freaking ball.  Stone hands.

The old Bell would have made those defenders miss and he would have gotten the first.

i mean...he's a fullback. I'm not sure he's out there demanding anybody throw him the ball. Hah. 

7 minutes ago, yossarian said:

i mean...he's a fullback. I'm not sure he's out there demanding anybody throw him the ball. Hah. 

Even more to make the most of your limited opportunity.  Guy has only touched the ball 3 times all season.  He made eye contact, had his hands there, and doink, right out.  

Same crap the Dolphins have been trying to do since the QB switch.  Pretend they got prime Ravens 2000's D, Jim Brown at RB, and let Tua game manage.   The team is broken with him because they can't do any of those things and once they are down they can't come back.