NBC Sports Edge Forums

Replacement manager needed for free yahoo h2h dynasty league

Hi everyone

We are looking for one dedicated and committed manager to take over a team in our dynasty league. Here’s the roster:

PG James Harden / Lonzo Ball

SG Josh Hart / Jerome Robinson

SF Jayson Tatum / Keldon Johnson PF John Collins / Jonathan Isaac / Jaren Jackson Jr / Paul Millsap

C Kristaps porzingis

This team has no 2021 picks but has its 1st and 2nd rounders in 2022. This is a contending team that is also well setup for the future

Info on our league:

-free dynasty league running since 2014

-16 teams, 14 players per team, standard 9cat h2h

-we use yahoo to run the league and proboards for communication, trades and off-season transactions

-we have conducted the rookie draft and yahoo is now open for free agent pickups

If interested please pm me your yahoo profile as well as a blurb on your fantasy history so the league can vote should we have multiple interested managers. We hope to have a replacement in place prior to the start of the season

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

The team above has been taken but have another opening in our league.  The key players on the roster are: Devin Booker, Zion Williamson, Killian Hayes, Deni Avdija, Darius Bazely

In addition, this team is currently last place and holds all of its own picks plus a few other picks from other teams.

If interested please pm me your yahoo profile as well as a blurb on your fantasy history so the league can vote should we have multiple interested managers.  Thanks

Edited by wilsnip
On 1/26/2021 at 7:31 AM, wilsnip said:

Hi Everyone,

The team above has been taken but have another opening in our league.  The key players on the roster are: Devin Booker, Zion Williamson, Killian Hayes, Deni Avdija, Darius Bazely

In addition, this team is currently last place and holds all of its own picks plus a few other picks from other teams.

If interested please pm me your yahoo profile as well as a blurb on your fantasy history so the league can vote should we have multiple interested managers.  Thanks

I'm interested, I sent you a PM with the information you requested.